Stratosphere

No forum for this one, might as well make it.

I have done enumeration, and I found an exploit, but I can't find the exploit name. Can someone pm me and help me?

Thanks,

Raj Baweja

Comments

• What do you mean you found the exploit but not the name? PM me the details.

• Any thoughts on Priv Esc? i see the thing and know i have to use it, but not sure how......

Magavolt

• Never mind....

Magavolt

• gaaaah been banging my head against a brick wall for a while now and need a clue :( enumerated to death (usual methods). There is a really obvious exploit that jumps out at you..I have tried this a number of different ways..sploit module, python scripts, manual exploit with no luck. Is this a major red herring?

• I am in the same position atm, tried exploit but i won't work and cannot find another attack vector.

• I found a username and password, which supposed to login to management Web based GUI , but it doesn't work and I have no clue what prevents my login! Please PM me if anyone get what I mean and wanna give some clue.

• So Ive done enumeration and all the paths that i took ended up being deadends. Can I DM someone for some pointers.

FloptimusCrime

• Don't overlook your enumeration... Sometimes I will overlook stuff that is right in front of me.

Magavolt

• Still stuck despite a squllion wordlists thrown at it and reviewing contents of every page and contents and an nmap of every port. On the plus side I know a lot more about the Stratosphere :). Can someone provide a clue? Am I wasting my time with wordlists or trying to brute force a particular login?
  • same issue, use dirbuster, try to bruteforce login use default credential but still stuck ;(

• i too am in the same boat as many of you, have nmap full, have gobusted etc. burp suited it and msfconsoled it, seen a few potential exploits tried msf exploit tried python scripts and a nmap scripts ... none of them seem to work...

I feel i am missing something, is this one of those "specific" wordlists type of thing again?

• you need more "action" gogogo

loganayala

• HelloWorld make some Action please ;)

• edited May 2018

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

• edited April 2018

can i have some hint for privs esc? Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

• Am I wasting my time trying to bruteforce the login? I have tried almost everything, a small nudge would be great :]

• @Elephant7oast said:
    Am I wasting my time trying to bruteforce the login? I have tried almost everything, a small nudge would be great :]

lights camera ( .ACTION )

• Hello! wanted to ask about the tomcat credentials.
    I've exploited the thing and got RCE, but I have no way to scale to a full shell since the tomcat creds are not working, and they are from the conf file... :/

Am I missing something? Thanks

• Can someone take pity on me and tell me what the heck I'm going wrong trying to get a shell

• Hi, I have exploited the thing and got RCE, but I cannot find a way to upgrade to a full shell with nc. When i try to get shell with netcat i saw 'connection timeout=3' error on results. Any help will be very good.

• i find username and password but i cant access the manager , what happen ?

• got user and found the script, completed the 'challenge' but the next script it tries to run is not found. Completely stuck!

• nevermind, got root!

• Totally in front of the wall.
    I did enumération, nmap, dirb, and nikto but nothing..
    I've also find some idea for exploit but it's not working.
    I've no idea of what to do..

Jugulairel

• Got RCE found a few creds to what seems like nothing lol a hint on what to do after rce.. can't seem to get a proper shell back. but I've been reading the file system and finding a lot of rabbit holes. A tip would be nice

• @snowyDEN said:
    Got RCE found a few creds to what seems like nothing lol a hint on what to do after rce.. can't seem to get a proper shell back. but I've been reading the file system and finding a lot of rabbit holes. A tip would be nice

Same here, a nudge would be appreciated.

• If you have RCE you can reverse shell it... I didn't manage to find the entry point yet. I am still enumerating and searching in a specific file that I manage to download

• Is anyone else having trouble taking ACTION and running the appropriate exploit for a reverse shell? I can't seem to get it to work correctly.

NINGEN

• Looking for an entry point still can't seem to find what I need. Found a file to download and went through it but still nothing. Need a nudge.

• edited March 2018

@zyaya said:
    If you have RCE you can reverse shell it... I didn't manage to find the entry point yet. I am still enumerating and searching in a specific file that I manage to download

Yeah, need to revisit methodology. I can get a shell returned but it dies can't seem to handle std out. I'll try more later. Oh if you get send me a hint. Thanks.

Sign In to comment.