Help with Inferno

It would be nice if someone could pm me as to what exactly this cipher is…

Lets just say that you have to descend to the lowest depths of ■■■■ for this one.

look for anything that might be a discernible pattern in the “ciphertext”. See if those patterns exist anywhere else in the documented world.

hello

I am also trying to solve this. that 8= in the end seems familiar am I correct?

Inferno refers to Dante’s Inferno. Lookup the levels of ■■■■ and see if you can find any programming language that matches the name of any of these levels.

i get what the language is. but i get an error evertime i try to decrypt it. am i supposed to get it?

@n3tc4t said:
Inferno refers to Dante’s Inferno. Lookup the levels of ■■■■ and see if you can find any programming language that matches the name of any of these levels.

found it but dont know what to do with it :anguished:

use the google

I think you can apply a hint from art challenge on this one…

@tedi123 said:

@n3tc4t said:

found it but dont know what to do with it :anguished:

This challenge is pretty easy. As @1nitiative has said, apply a hint from the art challenge here.

thanks guys :slight_smile:

@socialkas I know how theoretically it should yield its password, but in practice every online “tool” I have tried to use complains about invalid characters

ignore me, missed an obvious step

who makes a language that looks like that…

@Scarab said:
ignore me, missed an obvious step

Whatever that was, hasn’t been so obvious to me :anguished: any clues?

@dazdog read again the hint provided by n3tc4t :wink:

got it… understood the references to the language, didn’t consider the “obvious step”, just needed to step away and rethink… thanks though :slight_smile:

why do i think you guys are talking about a different txt file on the machine other than the two txt files i discovered? is there more?

@binthrust we are talking about the challenge Inferno.

@Scarab said:
@binthrust we are talking about the challenge Inferno.

HAHA, Nightmare is really giving me nightmares !! feel so stupid