shield error uploading the payload

Been trying to upload a rev shell to wordpress, but I’m having some trouble. Tried both with MSF console and wp_admin_shell_upload and with the web interface, uploading a plugin file and a theme file, but the upload never finishes. On MSF I got the error:

[-] Exploit aborted due to failure: unexpected-reply: Failed to upload the payload

When I enable httptrace, i notice that specifically the request:

POST /wordpress/wp-admin/update.php?action=upload-plugin HTTP/1.1
Host: 10.10.10.29

Doesn’t get any response.

At first I thought that could be something someone has done to the machine, but this happen even when i restart it.

Don’t know what could it be. Any thoughts?

ty

If you are having trouble uploading files or folders, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

Please ensure your web browser is the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge
Try clearing your browser’s cache. If this does not resolve your issue, please proceed to the next step.
Verify that you are using one of our recommended operating systems.
Verify that the file’s name is valid. Box only supports file or folder names that are 255 characters or less. File names containing non-printable ascii, “/” or "", names with leading or trailing spaces, and the special names “.” and “…” are also unsupported. Box supports only Unicode Basic Multilingual Plane (BMP) characters in file and folder names.
Verify that the file or folder’s path on Windows machines is under the 255-character Windows limitation. Folder paths that exceed 255 characters may truncate the content’s name before uploading to Box.
Make sure you are uploading files smaller than the maximum for your account type. To determine your maximum, click on your initials in the top-right corner of the page and select Account Settings. Then, click on Account and your Max file size will be listed under Account Details.
Try uploading using the File upload method instead of Folder upload, or vice versa.
Check your network connection to Box. If connected to the internet with a wireless card, check to see if the connection to the internet drops intermittently. If this is the case, we recommend the Folder upload method.
Try temporarily disabling or configuring your firewall to allow Box as a trusted site. You may find that your anti-virus software includes a built-in firewall. If you are attempting to access Box from an office setting and experience upload issues, then please contact your IT administrator or internal Help Desk.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez