Help with .10

I had a question for someone to point me in the right direction. Trying to get a foothold on this network.

Comments

• got a foothold on rasta. now for the challenging part

• Hi all,

In the same position that Tiger. Possible to have a hint from someone?

Thanks a lot!

• I am in the same boat trying to to get foothold on this network ? .10 makes me crazy

• @daddy35 any luck? I'm frustrated as hell. Feel free to PM

• I'm having a problem with getting a foothold as well. I think I know the direction I'm supposed to be going but need some small advice. Can someone PM me?

• I am in the same spot that AnyConnect was in trying to get an initial foothold. Can anybody give me a nudge? There are two separate paths I have gone down, but it seems like I have hit a dead end on both.

• I was able to figure this out. You can ignore this.

• Sorry to hijack the thread but anyone who has done offshore... I really need a hint to escalate my low priv shell in the DMZ i have been looking at it for dayz! Also will there be an offshore forum category created at any point? Please PM me!
    Thanks

• Also the foothold is on .123

• edited February 9

Am I missing something entirely?? What's the network range that we're supposed to be working in? I just spent the last 30 minutes doing a ping sweep of every RFC1918 address out there.

We are given machine names but no DNS server to query for IP's. I MUST be missing something stupid. Someone please point me in the right direction.

** Disregard... Unmucked myself. **

• Alright I've tried file upload, LFI, I need some assistance. Someone please PM me to help me get on the right track.

• Trying to get a foothold and may need some help. Please PM me. Thanks.

• I'm Planning on doing this lab next month is there anyone from Thailand who would like to join me in this challenge

• Someone please help me.....crying I've tried so much and I just can't find a way. I have made custom scripts to check for things, I just can't figure it out. I feel like I should have started with Offshore but I didn't read the post before so I'm tryna tough it out.

Someone please.......please give me a nudge.....please :(

• Anyone able to DM me a hint for initial access in Rastalab?

• edited May 11

Spoiler Removed

• I am stuck as well on the initial foothold, can someone please give me a nudge?

• I'm stuck also on the initial foothold. Tried already a lot of things. Someone that can give me a hint?

Sign In to comment.