Official Pit Discussion

Official discussion thread for Pit. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

Comments

• How do you connect to the Release Arena VPN? I'm having problems...

• Im stucking...

• what a coincidence.

• do not know what to do. can anyone give any hint?😢😢

• Type your comment> @ScorpionKing21 said:

do not know what to do. can anyone give any hint?😢😢

Message me i help you

• I Understood what is the exploit c****it. But I don't know how to execute it. Any nudge or help is appreciated!!!!

• Type your comment> @adminseeker said:

I Understood what is the exploit c****it. But I don't know how to execute it. Any nudge or help is appreciated!!!!

Did your try it in ms or did you tried it manually

• edited May 17

edit: Be very thorough during initial enumeration, everything you need can be found by walking.

• Type your comment> @n0leptr said:

So I've taken a walk, but I'm stuck from there. I find something useful on my stroll but unsure how to proceed.

Join the club. Feel like I have the morsel of info I need, but now I can't do what I want with it to make it worth while

• I am sitting at the c*****t page for the past hour, could i possibly get a nudge?

• Spoiler Removed

• I have to say, it's a while I didn't get stuck this bad, and on a medium machine. I managed to get one person name by taking an extended walk, but for the rest, no luck.
    What seems really weird to me is that 80 seems completely useless.

• Type your comment> @Barik1Babouzzi said:

Type your comment> @adminseeker said:

I Understood what is the exploit c****it. But I don't know how to execute it. Any nudge or help is appreciated!!!!

In my case I tried both things without any success :(

• Type your comment> @Barik1Babouzzi said:

Type your comment> @adminseeker said:

ms

• Hmm I got soft that running on the higher port and one endpoint but I don't think this could be in use now. I didn't found anything on the port 80. Any nudge would be nice.

• Type your comment> @SovietBeast said:

Hmm I got soft that running on the higher port and one endpoint but I don't think this could be in use now. I didn't found anything on the port 80. Any nudge would be nice.

The box twitter release announcement has a pretty good hint. That should get you into another endpoint at least.

• edited May 16

@zer0bubble said:
    Type your comment> @SovietBeast said:

Hmm I got soft that running on the higher port and one endpoint but I don't think this could be in use now. I didn't found anything on the port 80. Any nudge would be nice.

The box twitter release announcement has a pretty good hint. That should get you into another endpoint at least.

Yes thanks I got some of it my laziness will kill me some day. Lesson for future me always scan everything. But now I know where to search info I hope I don't stuck for another hours

• edited May 17

rooted. thanks.

• I'm completely stuck. :neutral: can anybody give me a nudge with the "walk" thing?

• Type your comment> @FQuen said:

I'm completely stuck. :neutral: can anybody give me a nudge with the "walk" thing?

-bscure -nternet -atagram

• edited May 17

:neutral:

• Dm if you need help, NOT spoiling type of help!

• edited May 17

the file gets automatically deleted after some time. I don't like this boxEDIT: got root,yes my fault, can simple copy the files around . Though overall I didn't much like the box tbh.. its focus is mostly limited to walking around and around like a merry go round.. Need help? Dm.

Eat-Sleep-Shit-Repeat Security
    kragle
    If I helped you, you may +1 with respect

• edited May 17

Spoiler Removed

• edited May 17

Type your comment> @kragle said:

the file gets automatically deleted after some time. I don't like this box.

If you can RCE you can circumvent that issue. It's not an issue with the box, it's an issue with you needing to do more work.

• edited May 17

Hey, is there any kind of protection to outbound traffic? I can not get any kind of reverse shell after have gained code exec

EDIT: Nevermind, found a different path

• Type your comment> @jps3 said:

Type your comment> @FQuen said:

I'm completely stuck. :neutral: can anybody give me a nudge with the "walk" thing?

-bscure -nternet -atagram

I really need to include this part in my enumeration routine :cold_sweat: Thanks!

• edited May 18

rooted. great box. i learned a lot.

Sign In to comment.