Official Nuclear Sale Discussion

Official discussion thread for Nuclear Sale. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

Comments

• Can anyone offer a little hint My first time playing this site i found XOR ,maybe is a Clues but i dont know how to continue

• Easy and straight forward challenge. Look for the properties of that *** cipher and read all the emails, maybe you find something that breaks the encryption

• Type your comment> @7Rocky said:

Easy and straight forward challenge. Look for the properties of that *** cipher and read all the emails, maybe you find something that breaks the encryption

thank you for your help ,I will continue to try to read all the words carefully.Maybe I still lack some cryptography knowledge

• In many challenges, the text provides very useful help and the words are good guide sign. Now and then, you must not believe every statement.

• Type your comment> @xtal said:

In many challenges, the text provides very useful help and the words are good guide sign. Now and then, you must not believe every statement.

I found some strange logic problems from e-mail but My ineptitude at cryptography may have caused me to miss some clues, and I'm now going to try several encryption methods using enumeration to see if I can break them

• i solved this challenge ,My language logic is not very good let me go a lot of detours........

• can someone point me in the right direction? i see the 3 *** encrypted strings but failed to bruteforce them.

Hack The Box

• @shad0w0lf

Distinguish carefully between your knowledge and your assumptions.

• thx, easier than i thought. I tend to overthink things insetad just to make them easy.

Hack The Box

Sign In to comment.