Official Schooled Discussion

Official discussion thread for Schooled. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

«134567

Comments

  • edited April 3

    Wow still found nothing of interest so far. My brain's turning into a "noodle" :(

  • I found some interesting things with a possible exploit but I'm missing a teacher ... if someone sees what I'm talking about would it be possible to give me a hint on pm ?

    SpawnZii

  • I feel like it has to be something in those js. But the problem is that idk js(

  • Do I need to do some type of parameter fuzzing?
  • Type your comment> @menkar411 said:
    > I feel like it has to be something in those js. But the problem is that idk js(

    Gobuster does two types of busting
  • Type your comment> @SpawnZii said:

    I found some interesting things with a possible exploit but I'm missing a teacher ... if someone sees what I'm talking about would it be possible to give me a hint on pm ?

    Same boat here. Trying h***a and p*****r but no luck so far. Don't believe it's the correct route though (rabbit hole) and think we are missing something

  • edited April 3

    i think we need to create it or BF then digging deeper by exploiting sord x*s via cale**er

  • Type your comment> @AbuQasem said:

    Type your comment> @menkar411 said:

    I feel like it has to be something in those js. But the problem is that idk js(

    Gobuster does two types of busting

    Yeah, am already on D*S gobuster mode and trying to find something new

  • a little nudge on foothole would be appreciated! ;-) Thanks

  • Type your comment> @AbuQasem said:

    Gobuster does two types of busting

    Is there some type of trick I'm missing (or haven't learned).. I am not getting any results of interest. I've also tried dig.

  • Spoiler Removed

  • did m***e version have *** vuln ...?

  • stuck with x*t and m****e....enumerating m****e gives a lot of results ...wondering if theres any creds there

  • i need a teacher. anyone got one..let me know in PM

  • SpZSpZ
    edited April 4

    Edit just for avoiding misleading other people :)

  • Any hint on foothold after m****e will be really helpful. Stuck on it.

  • Type your comment> @akhileshadz said:
    > did m***e version have *** vuln ...?

    Did you manage to get the ver**n number?
  • edited April 4

    Type your comment> @AbuQasem said:

    Type your comment> @akhileshadz said:

    did m***e version have *** vuln ...?

    Did you manage to get the ver**n number?

    yes i got it

  • found exploit but i don't know how can i get t*acher

  • edited April 5

    Type your comment> @1z3n said:

    found exploit but i don't know how can i get t*acher

    i got Teacher Accout PM if u need a Hint

    Edited: Got user.txt and root.txt

  • Type your comment> @1z3n said:

    found exploit but i don't know how can i get t*acher

    Same here, stuck on getting t**cher account

  • *Spoiler Removed*
  • Type your comment> @cyleigh said:
    > Type your comment> @AbuQasem said:
    >
    > (Quote)
    > Is there some type of trick I'm missing (or haven't learned).. I am not getting any results of interest. I've also tried dig.

    It's not a trick just see what does gobuster do beside directory busting
  • @Markerpullus said:
    Type your comment> @1z3n said:

    found exploit but i don't know how can i get t*acher

    Same here, stuck on getting t**cher account

    Just the same. Jooking for some configs and soure code but still got no luck

  • Spoiler Removed

  • *Spoiler Removed*
  • I got a shell and d***ba*e cress but it tells me that my*** isn't available and of course cannot connect from outside

    PM for a nudge 🙂
  • @AbuQasem You can always "find" mysql :wink:

  • *Spoiler Removed*
Sign In to comment.