Official Tentacle Discussion

Official discussion thread for Tentacle. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

Rooted! hahaha lol - anybody want to join me i’ll try for 2-3h and then watch netflix or maybe longer if I make progress

■■■■ my Rep is too low for the tiger :((( I found it so fast

Mr. Smith and Mr. Johnson don’t wanna do it and the tiger doesn’t know how - neither do I common help me with this step, I almost got it…

Squimuggle = Fun

Type your comment> @G3rmanSh3ph3rd said:

Squimuggle = Fun

Okay then I think I am on the right track? Trying to figure out how to leverage the info I have.

Type your comment> @btnrsec said:

Type your comment> @G3rmanSh3ph3rd said:

Squimuggle = Fun

Okay then I think I am on the right track? Trying to figure out how to leverage the info I have.

Me too lol. But yes, I would assume we are on the right track.

I’m stuck now man comon just one time ever first blood but how to cra** the h*** how to get sq*** pass***???

@LPHermanos m stuck at the hash too hahaha… still figuring out

Still no blood… anybody found something new? I don’t know what to try or search for anymore. Giving up for today.

So the ATeam did it … I’m stuck at cr… the h… latest cat seems to support that type, however, even after re-arranging the checksum and stuff, doesn’t get loaded …

Edit: was able to make the cat working on it, but no result. Not sure if it’s a rabbit …

Type your comment> @k4wld said:

So the ATeam did it … I’m stuck at cr… the h… latest cat seems to support that type, however, even after re-arranging the checksum and stuff, doesn’t get loaded …

Edit: was able to make the cat working on it, but no result. Not sure if it’s a rabbit …

Really? I didn’t see that there’s a new tiger in town, ■■■■… but I got the same results so who cares lol still need a nudge about the contrabanding

Wasn’t able to get the tiger to play nice, and ran Mr. Johnson a couple of ways without any hits. Anyone made progress on this?

I saw the C** for s**** as well, but didn’t see a way to use it for a foothold. Enumeration with s**** brought up a couple of new things, but nothing that seemed to help without Mr. Johnson or the tiger getting a result.

Can someone give a nudge plz?

According to the chatter on discord, hash is not the path … (for those not following discord discussion)

Type your comment> @k4wld said:

According to the chatter on discord, hash is not the path … (for those not following discord discussion)

Yeah it seemed like a rabbit hole… I created a few WL but it is just running in the background anyway.

I am still reading and testing the C-- for s----… but now my release arena seems to have some spawning issues.

anyone whos made progress on this PM me

From 6 owns are 5 ATeam members. I’ll wait for ippsec video lol

I can hit the internal IP, without s**** authentication, but not seeing anything else. Any ideas?

@blackaugust said:
I can hit the internal IP, without s**** authentication, but not seeing anything else. Any ideas?
Well, I can hit all three internal ip’s that ive found and get it make requests back to me but im stumped

Type your comment> @blackaugust said:

@blackaugust said:
Well, I can hit all three internal ip’s that ive found and get it make requests back to me but im stumped

This is also where I am at… I get the usual bin responses.

I tried to connect to the internal and s— it isn’t open on localhost, must be bound on the external IP, which gives me access denied. I am not sure if we are to figure out that to get ca–e sm------? I can’t see what else handles H–P.