Use "systemctl" command to list all units of services and submit the unit name with the description

I have this problem with the question in module 'Linux Fundamentals' > Service and Process Management
The question says:
Use "systemctl" command to list all units of services and submit the unit name with the description "Load AppArmor profiles" as the answer.

I logged in the ssh Session and I used the command :
systemctl list-units --type=service

I couldn't find a unit with 'AppArmor profiles' in the description in the ssh session but instead I found 'AppArmor initialization'
but I could find it in the instance even though the name of the unit is the same 'apparmor-service' it doesnt work and I get that popup saying the answer is wrong
I'm frustrated and I can't find the answer...
Can anyone help me please. :'(

Comments

• Spoiler Removed

• Type your comment> @Marrz said:

Hi Nicksl,

Try this command, you should find the answer you're looking for.

systemctl list-units --type=service | grep apparmor

Thank you so much man,it worked ♥

• Spoiler Removed

• Make sure you're SSHed into the target box for that question otherwise the correct service won't show up. systemctl |grep AppArmor works just as well to get the answer.
    If you are connected to that box then do a reset because the service is there.

HcKy

Happy to help. If any of my rambling is useful consider leaving some respect.

• Hi @Gabrielbd7 this work, how say @HcKy only you have that access to virtuall machine web (instance) when you power on the machine access via ssh to target ip

" Questions
    Answer the question(s) below to complete this Section and earn cubes!

Target: xx.xx.xxx.xxx "

and here you can receive all the answers.

• Spoiler Removed

• @LPHermanos said:

Spoiler?

From the look of things, someone has reported a lot of posts a few hours ago. Unfortunately they don't need to justify why they reported them.

TazWake

Note: https://www.nohello.com/

Happy to help people but PLEASE explain your problem in as much detail as possible! If you say vague things like "It's not working", I cant help. This isn't Twitter so my DMs are always open.

Sign In to comment.