Official Tenet Discussion

Official discussion thread for Tenet. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

Comments

• Nobody comment, first blood after 14min??? I cannot find a thing it's all vanilla uptodate what is that first blood? Like he used 0day hehe? No he looks like he's fast congrats.

• Super easy the user flag (actually OSWE course helped me on this box :D )
    Now to root.

• Any nudge with foothold?
    So fast run for 14 min. And the calm before the storm continues xD

• Type your comment> @d8ll0 said:

Super easy the user flag (actually OSWE course helped me on this box :D )
    Now to root.

Why not give a crumb so we can find it?

• I cannot make this course OSWE it cost so much. :( see my avatar :(

• Spoiler Removed

• edited January 17

any nudges on root? is e***********h a rabbit hole or am I just missing something...

Fun box!

• There's comments on the website??? HAHAHA have not seen comments.

• That was a fun box, enjoyed foothold a lot and it taught me something new. Once again reading comprehension is critical :)

• This box was real fun, thanks to @egotisticalSW for creating it. Attack vectors on it were quite enjoyable compared to some of the previous boxes I have done recently.

• Type your comment> @d7x said:

This box was real fun, thanks to @egotisticalSW for creating it. Attack vectors on it were quite enjoyable compared to some of the previous boxes I have done recently.

Sharp is a great box so far I've seen. Not so hard for a hard box but very logically.

• Rooted.

Not sure if it's acceptable to give hints so early on but just for the foothold because I got stuck on it for a long long time (not even the exploit part, just the enum):
    There is more than one way to reach a server, sometimes it worth to backtrack.

• Rooted. Most of the time spent was trying to see the code. Facepalm.

• enjoyed it
    Last login: Wed Jan 13 08:03:48 2021 [email protected]:~# ls root.txt

• fun box. pm for hints

• I already read the comments but I don't know what to do, , somebody can give me hint on how to proceed?

• something must be going over my head on this box lol losing my touch or something.

• edited January 17

Spoiler Removed

• edited January 17

can anyone give me hint. I read the comment but can't find anything

• Nice box, root took me a little bit to get over the line, not sure if I did it the right way, but nonetheless was a cool box that I hadn't seen that type of exploit before.

Cheers creators :)

• If you are stuck on root, read between the lines.

• edited January 17

Type your comment> @PrivacyMonk3y said:

something must be going over my head on this box lol losing my touch or something.

True.
    But i realized a foothold xDD
    root obtained

• Nice box. I liked it.
    If you need a hint, hit me up.

qwertty

• i have no idea. what im going to do. i've read the comment but i didn't still get it.

• is there any comments aside from n*el ?

• Rooted, totally didn't do it subtle lol.

Shoved that big yellow banana right into that sucker!

• edited January 17

I'm inside user n*** and I've the flag. Why HTB doesn't accept the flag???

It says: incorrect flag...

[solved..]

uncuscino

• any hints on where the database is stored? something is going over my head too hard

• @1z3n said:

is there any comments aside from n*el ?

No. There is a bit of guesswork here but it is a medium box. Look at the hints think of different ways it could be relevant and try them.

@GoofyGoobruh said:

any hints on where the database is stored? something is going over my head too hard

I am not sure you need to find a database.

TazWake

Note: https://www.nohello.com/

Happy to help people but PLEASE explain your problem in as much detail as possible! If you say vague things like "It's not working", I cant help. This isn't Twitter so my DMs are always open.

• edited January 17

I am stuck on foothold... Is r****.p--s/ and s****.p--s/ a dead end? I tried to fuzz 'beyond' them but no luck. I even tried other things sdrawkcab and nothing yet...

Sign In to comment.