Academy help LFI final assessment

Hi guys, I have got to the part where i have the index source code, i can see that is filtering ** and appending .php. Its php 7+, so null byte is out of question. Tried adding slashes and dots at the end to get it truncated, didnt work.
end up with either php wrappers or RFI. I have tried all the wrappers i could find but no luck, tried ftp, http, zip, input, data, exept etc... any suggestions or hints that can put me on right track?

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• Whoops...I have the same questions, not solved, did you solve? If solved,tell me [email protected]

• Not yet mate, it’s just driving me mad!
  • Me too, I have spent more than 3 hours on it...A little bit mad.

• Its all good, thanks to everyone who helped :))
  • Its all good, thanks to everyone who helped :))

• Mate have you cracked this ? Am exactly where you were. This ones a bit tricky ain it ?

• @rezarz77 & @BenchDing Could you guys help me out on this? I'm stuck at the same point, can't figure it out.
    Thanks

• Hi everyone, I'm having the same issue as you, I tried every single thing that was taught in the course/path and I didn't get anything, if anyone solved it please send it here, thxx!

• I'm also struggling, I found the ?message= and ?page= but going nowhere...

• Hi folks,

struggling here too. I got the source code from index.php with the last few lines showing the php-code. I realize that entering some not allowed inputs redirects you to the error page. Also found the admin-panel but it seems useless (isn't it?).

But i can't figure out how to make my way to the root (/) directory. Any further clue that doesn't directly solve this thing?

Thx

• Hey all,
    Need a nudge in the right direction. Got the source code and panel info. I have tried the wrappers in the page= and log= areas and stuck on getting to the root dir for flag. Any help in right direction would be great!

Thanks

• edited February 16
    Type your comment> @3xpl0r3r said:
    > Hi folks,
    >
    > struggling here too. I got the source code from index.php with the last few lines showing the php-code. I realize that entering some not allowed inputs redirects you to the error page. Also found the admin-panel but it seems useless (isn't it?).
    >
    > But i can't figure out how to make my way to the root (/) directory. Any further clue that doesn't directly solve this thing?
    >
    > Thx

Same here, managed to get the passwd file content, but stuck. Any hint would be helpful.
    Thx
Sign In to comment.