Official Ready Discussion

Official discussion thread for Ready. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

I am unable to spawn this box on VIP+ :frowning:
Wow I am a fool lol. It says “Live” but on the page there is still time to release. Disregard me :smiley:

-* isn’t rabbit hole?

Any nudge with foothold…

Type your comment> @Embargo said:

Any nudge with foothold…

I’m at this point as well :slight_smile:

Wow this medium box is easier than the last 2 easy ones. Got foothold, working on user now.

Reminds me of one of the previous easy machines actually. Got foothold too, should be straightforward to everyone as it is very well described in a nice video out there. Anyway, wait until you finish it to say whether it’s easier or not than the other two :slight_smile:

Wow I kept searching around for priv esc. Turns out I could already read the user flag… Working on that root flag.

Type your comment> @FQuen said:

Wow I kept searching around for priv esc. Turns out I could already read the user flag… Working on that root flag.

Weird. This isn’t the case for me.

i’m got user, some tips for root ?

I was working on Worker and got frustrated. So I decided to try this nice new one for a change of scenery. “It’ll be something new and different” I thought… LOL

~~Anyone able to get a shell? I pulled the user flag but haven’t found a way to get a callback on my reverse shell. A nudge would be greatly appreciated ~~

Disregard. I had a shell the whole time. I’m just blind :lol:
I looked at who else I should go after and then went back to the UI much like a very recent box. I see a project but unsure if this is a rabbit hole. I was thinking there might be juicy that they accidentally pushed up.

Learned a lot from this box, was a fun challenge and showed me some cool new things :smile:

Interesting box.

Type your comment> @exord26 said:

i’m got user, some tips for root ?

Any tips for user?

Not a very creative box…felt like I was redoing laboratory for a bit there…

Got initial foothold, any nudges for user dd

User was fun… root is driving me insane. Doesn’t help that I can’t seem to get an interactive shell to work…

got foothold
stucked on user esc
got root

Still can’t find a way to get D user…
I got the /r***_p*** but doesn’t seem to be working on any user.
Any nudges will be appreciated
edit: rooted
uid=0(root) gid=1001(xx) groups=1001(xx)