Official Templated Discussion

Official discussion thread for Templated. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

Comments

• The title is a big hint. Without that i'd probably have spent some time trying random things.

lebutter
    eCPPT | OSCP

• I think you don't even need the name .Because when you access the host it gives you all you want ;) .

• Any hints? This isn't obvious to me at all.

• @joeangry i PM you ...

• I got it to give up a little, but im kinda stuck on the next step

• This was a fun challenge! The name and the initial page told me all I needed to know. DM if you need a nudge.

zalpha
    OSCP | CISSP | CSSLP

Respect always welcome if I can help you: https://www.hackthebox.eu/home/users/profile/140630

• edited October 25
    everything is on homepage selfexplained.
  • edited October 26

Very satisfying when I suddenly realized I'd found it after all :smile:

• Do you need any specific tools or the browser should be enough?

• @damienbrz for that one no tools ...

• Anyone Completed this?...

• yes i did

• really ez, thanks for the challenge

• this is my first challenge and I don't really understand what to do, can someone help me? thank you!

• Hello! I'm stuck on this task. I'm not sure which SSTI to inject to get the flag. Can anyone push me in the right direction?

• Type your comment> @pst said:

Hello! I'm stuck on this task. I'm not sure which SSTI to inject to get the flag. Can anyone push me in the right direction?

location.pathname

limeternity

• Hello guys could you please help me a little its my first time i read about ssti.

• edited October 30

Ok, i found this ssti but i can't find the flag i'm a newbee, so... how does a flag look like? Its like the invite code?

• edited October 30

anyone?

• @ymousanon10 said:
    Ok, i found this ssti but i can't find the flag i'm a newbee, so... how does a flag look like? Its like the invite code?

It will look something like HTB{...}

• Type your comment> @4mby said:

@ymousanon10 said:

Thx, my friend

• Type your comment> @ymousanon10 said:

Type your comment> @4mby said:

@ymousanon10 said:

Thx, my friend

and in this case it will be a text file (i.e. flag.txt)

i hope i'm not spoiling anything

• Can someone pass me a hint on this one? Im able to get all the classes, but not creating file class or accessing any file.

• Type your comment> @malm said:

Can someone pass me a hint on this one? Im able to get all the classes, but not creating file class or accessing any file.

You can search for common s*ti payloads.

• If any one want a tip, just DM me.

• Type your comment> @malm said:

Can someone pass me a hint on this one? Im able to get all the classes, but not creating file class or accessing any file.

same with me..
    got to list all the classes, but dont know what to do anymore,.. where are the flag is located at?

just trying to learn new skills, any hint is greatly appreciated

• Done, Nice Challenge,

Remind me with Baby ninja web challenge :)

N3v3r Giv3Up, 3v3ry th!ng !s p0ss!ble .

• I think i have located the flag.txt file but i cannot read it using read() function. Any help?

• Hey guys, this is the first time I work with SSTI and I just can't get it to work. I don't even know what exactly I should inject. I'm still stuck on the first page. Can someone please help me?

• @Bowolf i will PM you

Sign In to comment.