NIbbles

11315171819

Comments

  • edited June 2018

    Got the root too. (y) :D
    If anyone needs help, drop me a message. I'll be glad to help you out! :)

  • Nibbles rooted

    Hack The Box

  • Finally got the root!! big thanks to @codenameroot ;)

    lahirukkk

  • @lahirukkk said:
    Finally got the root!! big thanks to @codenameroot ;)

    Ah. You're welcome man. :)

  • edited June 2018

    Any tips for root??

    Hack The Box

  • any tip to got root prev ?

  • Can someone please PM me, I need help with the password. Thx

  • edited June 2018

    im having A very hard time with priv esc. can i speak with someone on pm?

  • Yeah you can send me a PM if you have a question

    Feel free to follow me on Twitter @BenGrewell for tutorials, videos and other infosec related posts.

  • edited June 2018

    OMG, it took me over two hours to get into admin panel. 10 seconds to get a shell, and 5-10 minutes to get root.

  • @thanator77 said:
    any tip to got root prev ?

    How do you usually get root? Know your tools.

  • Am stuck on priv escalation as well haha

    Doorsen

  • @Doorsen said:
    Am stuck on priv escalation as well haha

    Like the old old answer, enumerate and maybe try looking into the options in one of the many common enumeration tool :D

    c3xp1r

  • @Ic3M4n said:
    Yeah you can send me a PM if you have a question

    Same

    c3xp1r

  • @cExplr said:

    @Ic3M4n said:
    Yeah you can send me a PM if you have a question

    Same

    Sent you a PM!

    Doorsen

  • Enjoyed Nibbles, nice introduction to HTB... nothing too difficult, and more importantly nothing I couldn't work out for myself. Couple of hours start to finish with me taking notes for future reference.

    Any suggestions for a second machine?

  • edited June 2018

    Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

  • I found the login page, but this is my first machine, and dont know the normal "usid/pwd" combo's on this site. I have also run CEWL and the patator with the generated list no luck. If anyone would be willing to help me out I'd appreciate it

  • need help with rooting . I got user.txt. but not able to get root.txt

  • Just got root!!! Finally!!!!

    Doorsen

  • @opnsysme said:
    I found the login page, but this is my first machine, and dont know the normal "usid/pwd" combo's on this site. I have also run CEWL and the patator with the generated list no luck. If anyone would be willing to help me out I'd appreciate it

    The credentials are pretty basic. Look out for default user/pw combinations and strings you have most likely seen before.

    Doorsen

  • @fame321 said:
    need help with rooting . I got user.txt. but not able to get root.txt

    Enumerate. Search on the common linux enumeration scripts and try to execute them on the machine to see what loopholes are there.

    Watch IppSec's videos. He always uses them.

    Doorsen

  • Nibbles rooted, learnt a lot a lot from this box

    Enumeration Enumeration Enumeration

    Any hints needed anyone can DM me or can hit me up on discord at [Ruthvik#7626]

    Good luck Everyone !!

  • Well this is frustrating. I got the login form and tried my best to guess id and pwd with no luck. Some help will be appreciated. This guessing game makes me insane.

  • if somebody needs any help pm me

    stevv

  • @opnsysme said:
    I found the login page, but this is my first machine, and dont know the normal "usid/pwd" combo's on this site. I have also run CEWL and the patator with the generated list no luck. If anyone would be willing to help me out I'd appreciate it

    Got the uid/pwd, now trying to get shell. Thanks @codenameroot

  • edited June 2018

    I am not able to run the sh file getting error Unknown command. Can somebody help me.

    Even if I am running most of the command I am getting Unknown Command error, and Yes I have resetted the machine and tried again.

  • If anyone needs help, feel free to PM me. :)

    Sh311c0d324

  • edited June 2018

    I'v tried everything, can't find user/pass for the admin page. I've been on it for four hours.. and I've read so many posts..

    I've used cewl to generate a wordlist from the blog page and the login page.. Can I have some help please?

  • > @trodix said:
    > I'v tried everything, can't find user/pass for the admin page. I've been on it for four hours.. and I've read so many posts..
    >
    > I've used cewl to generate a wordlist from the blog page and the login page.. Can I have some help please?

    Dont over think this. This has very weak combinations. Username wise think of the most common username like the usual defaults. Password wise think about it since it is weak. What does it mean by very weak?

    c3xp1r

Sign In to comment.