Official Reel2 Discussion

Official discussion thread for Reel2. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

Comments

• 20 minutes live...still host unreachable, no ping nothing...dead? whatthe...???

• It doesn't release for 39 minutes according to the machines page.

TazWake

Happy to help people but PLEASE explain your problem in as much detail as possible!

Also: https://www.nohello.com/

• gotcha! Thank you

• Very quiet in here

LMAY75
    Always happy to help, DM me if you need anything!

• Type your comment> @LMAY75 said:

Very quiet in here

Ofcourse, everyone is gone... Fising. :hushed:

• Well, I need a break from Intense so I guess I'll join come the fun. I feel like I'm so close on the SQLi for that box and just ever so slightly off. Maybe after a break I will be able to think of something.

LMAY75
    Always happy to help, DM me if you need anything!

• Hard box to get foothold, found some things but all seem deadends so far.

• edited October 3

Type your comment> @SanderZ31 said:

Hard box to get foothold, found some things but all seem deadends so far.

Same here.

Will this involve installing some random software that isn't normally installed on linux/kali/whatever to access something? It's the only lead I have at this moment.

Edit: I don't think that's it. Lol. I have no idea.

Hack The Box

• There's a hidden site - still not sure if it's a rabbit hole but the source code is online so it's at least halfway easy to maybe find a foothold there...

• Stuck, any hint would be welcome.
    From the looks of it only 8 users have user so far. :open_mouth:

• hmm
    Wonder if /sup**bx is the way in?
    some kind of SL wizardry ...

Always happy to help others. 100% human

https://www.mindfueldaily.com/livewell/thank-you/

• I successfully implemented a cookie stealer utilizing hashtag.php. So far, only snarfed my own cookie. The only place I can even get an href to render properly is my profile website. :/ I don't think this is a spoiler because it helps with absolutely nothing, more like a "don't waste your time" spoiler.

• Type your comment> @Zot said:

I successfully implemented a cookie stealer utilizing hashtag.php. So far, only snarfed my own cookie. The only place I can even get an href to render properly is my profile website. :/ I don't think this is a spoiler because it helps with absolutely nothing, more like a "don't waste your time" spoiler.

For get a cookie just go on inspection browser and then on console and write “window.cookie” or tab storage cookie

Hack The Box

• well... now that i have creds, i feel even more lost than before.

• edited October 5
    Wtf winrm? rabbit hole? I have valid credentials :neutral:
  • edited October 5

Type your comment> @zer0bubble said:

well... now that i have creds, i feel even more lost than before.

As in you made yourself an account, or found some somewhere?

Edit: I don't speak this language. I don't think I need an exploit, per se.

Edit: If anyone is on here that has gotten a foothold, am I supposed to chase the "bad" exploit, or am I way off base?

Hack The Box

• Love the Swedish\Scandi names @cube0x0 :D

• enter in the wastant messenger so what to do now!! tried everything to get the shell!!
    bot no use!!

Scorpion4347

• Got creds to something (not the social media site), and I think I know what I'm supposed to do, but everything I've tried so far hasn't worked. And I'm about to throw in the towel.

Hack The Box

• Finaly got user pff! @S1ckB0y tnx for the headsup when i was stuck.

• is something broken, I can log into (not social site) but am greeted with an error.

Hack The Box

• Type your comment> @luca76 said:

Type your comment> @Zot said:

I successfully implemented a cookie stealer utilizing hashtag.php. So far, only snarfed my own cookie. The only place I can even get an href to render properly is my profile website. :/ I don't think this is a spoiler because it helps with absolutely nothing, more like a "don't waste your time" spoiler.

For get a cookie just go on inspection browser and then on console and write “window.cookie” or tab storage cookie

No luca, I wasn't trying to get my cookie, I was trying to steal whoever was in charge of the support boxes cookie. It's all good, I got user now. To anyone reading this, FORGET ABOUT COOKIES! (like Luca said)

• edited October 6
    > Type your comment> @luca76 said:
    >
    > (Quote)
    > No luca, I wasn't trying to get my cookie, I was trying to steal whoever was in charge of the support boxes cookie. It's all good, I got user now. To anyone reading this, FORGET ABOUT COOKIES! (like Luca said)

I have the user too, and I have a shell, but it's not easy anyway, in fact I would say that now the road is uphill for me, I'm not good with P **** s *** l

Hack The Box

• managed to read the root.txt but didnt get a root shell. Anyone who managed to get a rootshell? :)

• I've been in a shell for two days without being able to do shit, but what fucking witchcraft is this?

• rooted without root shell. I don't think this box could pop root shell, since we're limited function :)

jkana101
    OSCP | Sec+ | MCSE | VCP | CCNA

• Interesting, I have a fully functional user shell but not super clear atm where to go next.

• Type your comment> @luca76 said:

Type your comment> @luca76 said:

(Quote)
    No luca, I wasn't trying to get my cookie, I was trying to steal whoever was in charge of the support boxes cookie. It's all good, I got user now. To anyone reading this, FORGET ABOUT COOKIES! (like Luca said)

I have the user too, and I have a shell, but it's not easy anyway, in fact I would say that now the road is uphill for me, I'm not good with P **** s *** l

I've never used the... restricted environment (if you've made it to that user, which you probably have). So this is just going to be a lesson for me. As soon as I got user level access I busted out meterpreter. So navigating the system has been a breeze, but yeah, gotta study the docs for je******** you know.

• Reel2 ... i got root!! Insane and crazy box

Hack The Box

• edited October 7

Type your comment> @CyberVaca said:

Wtf winrm? rabbit hole? I have valid credentials :neutral:

yeah.. I am getting the same here.
    Got 2nd user creds but winrm is not playing the game... what am I missing?

Sign In to comment.