Official Prison Escape Discussion

Official discussion thread for Prison Escape. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

Comments

• am i seriously the only one here

• @htbapibot said:
    Official discussion thread for Prison Escape. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

• edited December 2020

Type your comment> @ClarkeAlex said:

@htbapibot said:

Not anymore; I'm about to start this chal XD

Sociaslkas

• edited April 13
    I have no experience with Hardware hacking.So i don't even know to start or enumerate.Any hints or any other suggessted prior knowledge I need to have to tackle the Prison Escape Hardware Challenge.Thank You.
  • @AxHacker said:
    I have no experience with Hardware hacking.So i don't even know to start or enumerate.Any hints or any other suggessted prior knowledge I need to have to tackle the Prison Escape Hardware Challenge.Thank You.

I suggest you to look at Intro to hardware hacking track

MrR3boot
    Learn | Hack | Have Fun

• Thank you @MrR3boot for a fun challenge. I really enjoyed piecing all of the bits together!
  • Glad that you enjoyed it ;)

MrR3boot
    Learn | Hack | Have Fun

• Need some assistance. I'm able to decode the packets and get the proper CRC on the captured packets. I send the packets with the proper payload + calculated crc in hex uppercase after changing some of them to the values in the PDF and there's no response.

Feels like it's ignoring my commands because of CRC, but i'm like 99% sure the CRC is right.

Totally felt like it was going to pop, and nothing happened LOL. Can someone DM me or give me a nudge?

Sign In to comment.