OSCP Cheatsheet (Including Cherrytree Notebook)

edited October 2020 in Other

Hey everyone. I passed my OSCP exam a few weeks ago and have been asked to share my cheatsheet multiple times. I was finally able to restructure and publish it. So the following link contains my personal cheatsheet in markdown and as a cherrytree sqlite file. I hope some of you just starting their journey can use this as a base to build their own and others may discover something new.

https://github.com/CountablyInfinite/oscp_cheatsheet

Countably

I am always happy to help, but please put some effort into your questions. I won't reply to "I am stuck on machine XXX" messages.

Comments

• Looking good - thanks for sharing.

TazWake

Note: https://www.nohello.com/

Happy to help people but PLEASE explain your problem in as much detail as possible! If you say vague things like "It's not working", I cant help. This isn't Twitter so my DMs are always open.

• You are very welcome. Glad it is helpful for somebody else too.

Countably

I am always happy to help, but please put some effort into your questions. I won't reply to "I am stuck on machine XXX" messages.

• Type your comment> @Countably said:

Hey everyone. I passed my OSCP exam a few weeks ago and have been asked to share my cheatsheet multiple times. I was finally able to restructure and finalize it. So the following link contains my personal cheatsheet in markdown and as a cherrytree sqlite file. I hope some of you just starting their journey can use this as a base to build their own and others may discover something new.

thanks buddy

• You are welcome, i hope you can make use of it.

Countably

• Very nice mate, thank you for sharing

Always happy to help others. 100% human

https://www.mindfueldaily.com/livewell/thank-you/

• Thanks for sharing!

0xPTR
    eCPPT | GICSP

• Thank you, i am glad you guys can make use of it.

Countably

• It is always a Win32 BO. You can train it very well with Tiberius free BOF room over at tryhackme!

Countably

• Good question. I guess i will concentrate on my master thesis and my family, they made some sacrifices for me beeing able to achieve this. ("Daddy are you hacking today?") (After this, i am not sure. Maybe i'll go for OSWE? Sounds like fun to me)

Countably

• I am currently doing my masters in CS specializing in Information Security, so i am sure i'll end up somewhere in ITSec, but who knows.. :)
    Good luck with your journey, i am sure you will excel!

Countably

• edited October 2020

Do I know a lot or is this stuff incomplete?

• It is absolutely incomplete, as i pretty much write in the first line of my disclaimer (right where it says "THIS IS WORK IN PROGRESS"). (Also i am sure the flags and tools i use are ridiculous and completly wrong). If you want to spread your knowledge, i would be more than happy to merge your PR.

Countably

• @Countably said:
    It is absolutely incomplete, as i pretty much write in the first line of my disclaimer (right where it says "THIS IS WORK IN PROGRESS"). (Also i am sure the flags and tools i use are ridiculous and completly wrong). If you want to spread your knowledge, i would be more than happy to merge your PR.

My bad. I do have a ctb, but it's incomplete(contains all the things that I have knowledge of so far) and not so tidy.

• No worries, you are right there is much room for improvment and additions. If you want to contribute, feel free to issue a PR anytime.

Countably

• Yes, i agree with you, it is really hard to channel knowledge and workforce.

The new OSCE will consist of three parts, so you will need 3 certifications (and exams).

Countably

• Good luck to you, i am sure you it will be a success.

Countably

• edited October 2020

This cheatsheet looks really good and tidied up, bookmarked! Thanks for sharing.

k4wld
    Discord: k4wld#5627

• Type your comment> @Countably said:

Hey everyone. I passed my OSCP exam a few weeks ago and have been asked to share my cheatsheet multiple times. I was finally able to restructure and publish it. So the following link contains my personal cheatsheet in markdown and as a cherrytree sqlite file. I hope some of you just starting their journey can use this as a base to build their own and others may discover something new.

CONGRATS!!!!

Hack The Box

• you are welcome, i am happy some of you can make use of it. I will expand it when i find some time.

Countably

Sign In to comment.