Current BOF machines?

are there any current BOF machines, would love if someone can list them in difficulty.
much thanks!

Unfortunately I can’t really list the difficulty (please excuse me!) But if you’re curious on beginner BOF machine, the “buff” HTB machine is a great start.

if you want machines where you can practice creating your own exploits then the current active ones are Intense (Hard - Linux) and RopeTwo (Insane - Linux)

Type your comment> @justAhmed said:

if you want machines where you can practice creating your own exploits then the current active ones are Intense (Hard - Linux) and RopeTwo (Insane - Linux)

Thank you ahmed!
tbh, i’m not really feeling confident attempting these yet, Might give the challenges a try tho, just did 0xDiablos and it was pretty easy and doing Space rn (If you finished that can i pm you for a nudge :p)

Type your comment> @sparkla said:

I found this one more practical to train at home.

Here’s my game plan on this:
Search for Protostar and check LiveOverflow on Youtube for help. Do them all.

Install mingw on your windows and compile your own windows binaries. I would stay away from Visual Studio C++ cause it adds a ton of trash to the binary. You can learn quite a lot making the binaries yourself.

Learn assembly basics, again I gained a ton from this short playlist:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=wLXIWKUWpSs

Make yourself a Windows 7 VM, configure networking to bridged and install Immunity Debugger with mona.py, turn off DEP. Now you can attack here. Practice the famous:
GitHub - justinsteven/dostackbufferoverflowgood

awesome plan!
been doing protstar, I’m at heap exploitation atm
will def check these resources out

Type your comment> @PapyrusTheGuru said:

Unfortunately I can’t really list the difficulty (please excuse me!) But if you’re curious on beginner BOF machine, the “buff” HTB machine is a great start.

Except when the exploit doesn’t work… so 99% of the time

Type your comment> @LMAY75 said:

Type your comment> @PapyrusTheGuru said:

Except when the exploit doesn’t work… so 99% of the time

seems like BUF ain’t a easy one aftr all :^)