Official Deterministic Discussion

Official discussion thread for Deterministic. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

Comments

• 69420 and 999, are they related to Minecraft. Or am I going crazy?

• Not going to lie about my maturity level... 69420 made me chuckle. This was a fun one!

• @muditrustagii said:
    69420 and 999, are they related to Minecraft. Or am I going crazy?

Not related...

@ibmc said:
    Not going to lie about my maturity level... 69420 made me chuckle. This was a fun one!

I though it was funny to use such numbers :D

• Thanks for the challenge @w3th4nds. It was really fun

• Would anyone be willing to help me with the XOR part of this? It's not a cipher I'm familiar with.

• edited September 2

Type your comment> @Habuon said:

Thanks for the challenge @w3th4nds. It was really fun

Thanks man, i'm glad you liked it :D

@br3n said:
    Would anyone be willing to help me with the XOR part of this? It's not a cipher I'm familiar with.

It is not a cipher.
    If you still cannot find it, you can dm me on discord, same username.

• No idea how to start...

Hack The Box

Hello friend. Hello friend? I am always happy to help you, but also expect clear information about what you have achieved so far. Together we will raise the flag!
    Remember: Giving respect is a matter of honor

• edited September 4

Type your comment> @tXxc said:

No idea how to start...

Pretty related with c language doubly linked lists (structs).

• edited September 5

Type your comment> @alienum said:

Type your comment> @tXxc said:

No idea how to start...

Pretty related with c language doubly linked lists (structs).

Okay ty :)
    I think I made it. Used a python-script.
    But the secret key.... The hints are: Keylength = 1 and XOR. So I tried a Bruteforce, but that didn't work

Edit: Found the flag. @w3th4nds: Really cool challenge. It contains different skills to get the flag.

Hack The Box

Hello friend. Hello friend? I am always happy to help you, but also expect clear information about what you have achieved so far. Together we will raise the flag!
    Remember: Giving respect is a matter of honor

• Just solved this fun challenge! It is easier as it doesn't require much knowledge but needs a bit of logic!
    Some hints I hope aren't spoilers:

Remove garbage, order properly, get the middle men, "The numbers computer, what do they mean!?", find a nice key 😉.

Hope this isn't too much and freely contact me at discord: @DHIRAL#3584.
  • I extracted the "middle men" and now have a long sequence with the Sheldon men appearing a lot. No idea what to do now. I don't get this hint "The numbers computer, what do they mean!?". Please help.

• Would somebody be willing to give me a hint? I have extracted the numbers but can not see the next step.

Sign In to comment.