vpn ERROR Linux route -6/-A inet6 add command failed: external program exited with error status: 2

Hey hackthebox users,
i try to connect from a machine with kali linux os and connect via “openvpn name.ovpn” but i get the result “ERROR Linux route -6/-A inet6 add command failed: external program exited with error status: 2”

i changed the port inthe *.ovpn file to 443, the protocol to tcp and so on like in the hackthebox first help is described. I also enabled on my router right now ipv6.
But there is now any affect to remove this error.

Any idea what can be done ?

Would be great and thanks a lot in advance.
Greets

■■■…
I have it.

the network interface was open from the last time. So I closed the network interface and started again the tunnel via “openvpn name.ovpn”.
Now it should work.

Thanks nevertheless for your attention.
Greets

VPN errors can be caused by a variety of factors, ranging from network issues to problems with your VPN client software or configuration. Here are some tips to fix VPN errors:

Check your network connection: Before troubleshooting the VPN error, make sure that your network connection is stable and working properly. Check your router, modem, and network cables for any issues.

Restart your computer: Sometimes, simply restarting your computer can fix VPN errors. This can help refresh your system and resolve any temporary issues.

Check your VPN configuration: Make sure that your VPN configuration is correct. Check your VPN client settings and ensure that they are configured properly.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez