Flag problem

I found root flag and user flag for Fuse submit them but gave me error why that happens? Thank you

The flags rotate periodically to avoid cheating attempts. Just grab them again and submit them accordingly.

This is another poke on behalf of @TazWake

HTB cannot fix things if they don’t know it is broken. Submit a trouble ticket. ■■■■, submit a trouble ticket EVERY time this happens so that they can understand that it is an issue.

So i must re attempt to gain the flags? By reset the machine what a joke is this xd I’m not vip so I have one reset at a dayb

@TheDragon said:

So i must re attempt to gain the flags? By reset the machine what a joke is this xd I’m not vip so I have one reset at a dayb

It doesn’t have to be you who resets the box. The flag changes every time the box resets.

Either the box reset between you getting the flag and submitting (it may have been starting to reset when you pwnd it), or the flag didn’t get set properly.

In the first case, repwn and see if the flag is the same.

In the second, as @zer0bubble said, report this to HTB. Raise a JIRA and the support staff are super quick to respond.

@TazWake

well 3d time reset and pwned the machine still same thing i send a support ticket