Notification for New Machines

I know there is an ‘Unreleased’ section on the main site, and the HTB twitter account often posts when a machine drops.

But is there any other way to receive notifications for a new box being released? Ideally we could get an email sometime prior to it going live.

Not sure if this is an existing feature I overlooked - I’m pretty new here - and thought I’d check with the community! Thanks

I don’t think there’s anything like that at the moment no, but yeah it would be nice. I guess the reason they don’t do it is because everyone has just got used to the fact one new machine comes out on Saturday every week

Type your comment> @VbScrub said:

I don’t think there’s anything like that at the moment no, but yeah it would be nice. I guess the reason they don’t do it is because everyone has just got used to the fact one new machine comes out on Saturday every week

Okay noob-moment, somehow I didn’t realize a new machine drops every Saturday.
That pretty much solves my issue, I can just log in each weekend to check. Ty

I think they announce the new box on Thursday - It will appear on the Login :: Hack The Box :: Penetration Testing Labs page and the HTB twitter account will normally mention it as well.