Incorrect hash for cascade

as the title says. I got the user hash but when i try to submit it it gives me that error. Am i getting a fake hash should i look for another one or there is something wrong with htb?

They implemented a new system for the hashes, so if one person submit s the flag, everybody else has to reset the box to submit the flag themselves … Try resetting the box and see if it works

Hey. This issue is annoying. If someone resets a box, the flags will be regenerated. So the old flag-hash will be invalid. Try to read the flag after reset and submit it quickly. You can switch other VPN servers, if problem persists. Still stuck, it’s better to raise a issue ticket in HTB Support Jira.

Type your comment> @yb4Iym8f88 said:

It makes impossible pretty hard to obtain flags if you are not a VIP. Especially on boxes with lots of people

I’m in free server (Aus free 1 VPN pack). I have never encountered flag submission issues after switching from EU to Aus server.

@yb4Iym8f88 said:

It makes impossible pretty hard to obtain flags if you are not a VIP. Especially on boxes with lots of people

Really people need to report this to HTB. Until they understand the scope and scale of the problem, they cant fix anything.