Official Tabby Discussion

Official discussion thread for Tabby. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

«13456716

Comments

  • edited June 20
    Good look everyone who aims for blood. ;)
  • Looking to have fun with tabby.

  • i tried everything now for 8 days, but host never reachable :(

  • @egre55 your email addresses for sales don't match up... just FYI

  • Hey There!

  • Anybody was able to find some useful file in the L**?

  • edited June 20

    No, i'm frustating :'( :'(

    Hack The Box

  • So, first blood..

  • Found a list of users

  • Type your comment> @Rocketeer said:

    Anybody was able to find some useful file in the L**?

    Nope....still working on it

    spowlay

  • edited June 20

    Guys anything with L**, should I use it for some kind of "l** poisoning" ??

  • Type your comment> @GGh0st said:

    Guys anything with L**, should I use it for some kind of "l** poisoning" ??

    Nope i tested that, but no result...

  • Spoiler Removed

  • @chillson said:

    i tried everything now for 8 days, but host never reachable :(

    Just to check - if you've been trying this host for 8 days, it wont have been reachable because it only went live today.

    If there is a different box you are having issues with, or if there is a more general problem, you probably want to post that elsewhere so the right people see it.

    TazWake

    Happy to help people but PLEASE explain your problem in as much detail as possible!

    Also: https://www.nohello.com/

  • Nudges please?

  • edited June 20

    I checked etc/ssh/sshd_config and found something fishy, is there a p****c key some where or it's just a rabbit hole ?
    @dieterh

  • Cannot figure it out.

  • People asking for nudges / hints - the box has been up for under two hours with about <5 people getting root. Calm down a little, practice some patience and enumerate more.

    TazWake

    Happy to help people but PLEASE explain your problem in as much detail as possible!

    Also: https://www.nohello.com/

  • Type your comment> @TazWake said:

    People asking for nudges / hints - the box has been up for under two hours with about <5 people getting root. Calm down a little, practice some patience and enumerate more.

    You can't tell us what to do and what not to do in this forum, its a completly open forum and everybody can write whatever they want in here. Its the people's choice to answer the questions or to ask them.

  • @Rocketeer said:

    You can't tell us what to do and what not to do in this forum, its a completly open forum and everybody can write whatever they want in here. Its the people's choice to answer the questions or to ask them.

    Reasonably sure I didn't say don't ask questions. If only 3 people have rooted a box, good luck getting answers. Asking for help and being ignore is often frustrating and maybe people want to avoid it.

    But you are right, you do you.

    TazWake

    Happy to help people but PLEASE explain your problem in as much detail as possible!

    Also: https://www.nohello.com/

  • @Rocketeer
    when you go through that package file list you will find one with credentials but it looks like a red herring atm

  • ah ok > @dieterh said:

    @Rocketeer
    when you go through that package file list you will find one with credentials but it looks like a red herring atm

    ah ok thanks :P

  • Please stop Resetting the box again & again

  • Type your comment> @Jalaj said:

    Please stop Resetting the box again & again

    to quote @Rocketeer ... you can't tell me what to do and not to do on this forum.

    hope that just put things into context...

  • Type your comment> @zer0bubble said:

    Type your comment> @Jalaj said:

    Please stop Resetting the box again & again

    to quote @Rocketeer ... you can't tell me what to do and not to do on this forum.

    hope that just put things into context...

    What do you mean?

  • L** can lead to any RCE? I guess no.

  • you just seem quite obtuse by getting argumentative on an internet forum. its silly. He has a valid point. 10 users 3 roots in 2 hours and peopel were begging for hints at the 60 minute mark. You have a valid point that people will do what they want. - the example is asking people for hints ( mirrored as please stop resetting the box) the answer is try harder or any other response. (mirrored, i will reset the box if i want because it is my choice to do that).

    Its a self licking icecream cone of internet tom-foolery

  • edited June 20

    Spoiler Removed

    Zoinks

  • how do i blindly enumerate the L**? seems like standard directories wont work...

  • @Zoinks sick spoilers bro
Sign In to comment.