Endgame RPG

I have started doing RPG and need some help.Anyone else doing these labs now?

Tagged:

Comments

• Started it yesternight, but didn't see anything interesting, yet. The attack surface is pretty narrow, and I somewhat doubt that we are supposed to brute-force the login :D

Hack The Box
    GREM | OSCE | GASF | eJPT

• Yes i am also getting my brain fucked there..
    But i don't think there should be bruteforce because of the reputation level of these labs but who knows.

• I will probably have to stretch my (sometimes lousy) enum skills to get anywhere on this :D

Hack The Box
    GREM | OSCE | GASF | eJPT

• I got into the web ui today. That was nice.

• @stoneric
    That is awesome, at least tell us does it require bruteforce ? (probably not)

• edited June 19

finally found creds to Artifactory, my advice with a good point from @bkr32 - there's a REST API for Artifactory, check it, get potential user list and try some passwords. Case in username matters!
    hopefully not spoiling to much :)

• No, nothing yet, but we'll get it.

Hack The Box

• 4 flags into this beast. 2 more to go!

• Just wrapped up the last flag. A great experience, probably the hardest endgame so far. Definitely learned a few new things here.

clubby789

• GCIH | GCIA
      If you need help with something, PM me how far you've got already, what you've tried etc (I won't respond to profile comments, or on box release night). And remember to +respect me if I helped you ; )
  • edited June 26

Same, also just finished the Endgame, it was so hard. Worth it.

• Any help with first flag?

• Type your comment> @th3d00msl4y3r said:

Any help with first flag?

tried all set of possible top 100, cewl, default
    nothing so far wut about u?

• edited August 28

Should I crack the account of *Tho**son?, I am missing the last 2 flags :(
    I am self-reponding, yes. Finally finished, some very hard part. The last flag is the easiest, I think.

• edited August 25

Type your comment

• edited October 28
    guys i need help for the third flag, can someone contact me in pm please

Hack The Box

Sign In to comment.