Vaccine not working?

Hi guys

So there was I following the instructions when all the sudden the machine stops accepting my GET requests. It times out through the browser, even though I am able to ping.

Any thoughts? Is this recurring and should I wait for a reset?

Thanks

same issue here. Everything was going fine, but then my vpn disconnected…

I regenerated the connection pack and connected again… but now nothing works. The website won’t load, I cant initiate my shells again… this type of ■■■■ is so frustrating. I was on the last step! All I needed to do was switch to root and grab the text, but now I cant even get back in

Machine Don’t Work

I am also facing the same issue. I did a continuous ping where I can see packet drop. Seems like the machine is rebooting or some network fluctuations.

Type your comment> @quantumtheory said:

same issue here. Everything was going fine, but then my vpn disconnected…

I regenerated the connection pack and connected again… but now nothing works. The website won’t load, I cant initiate my shells again… this type of ■■■■ is so frustrating. I was on the last step! All I needed to do was switch to root and grab the text, but now I cant even get back in

In my first attempt I couldn’t even see any catalogues list after login. After machine reset I could successfully reach the last but one step. Just needed to access the root and lo! I’m unable to connect to os_shell :confused: Now I dunno if I need to wait for this machine to reset or keep trying to gain os-shell access again!

My VPN got disconnected . After reconnection still I’m getting this error.
Unable to gain OS-Shell Command. Machine reset has reached maximum level for today so I’m unable to continue on this machine for now.

This is what I see on my terminal :

======================================================
[09:39:34] [INFO] the back-end DBMS is PostgreSQL
web server operating system: Linux Ubuntu 19.10 or 20.04 (eoan or focal)
web application technology: Apache 2.4.41
back-end DBMS: PostgreSQL
[09:39:34] [INFO] fingerprinting the back-end DBMS operating system
[09:39:35] [INFO] the back-end DBMS operating system is Linux
[09:39:36] [INFO] testing if current user is DBA
[09:39:37] [WARNING] the SQL query provided does not return any output
[09:39:37] [WARNING] running in a single-thread mode. Please consider usage of option ‘–threads’ for faster data retrieval
[09:39:37] [INFO] retrieved:
[09:39:37] [WARNING] unexpected HTTP code ‘302’ detected. Will use (extra) validation step in similar cases

[09:39:37] [WARNING] in case of continuous data retrieval problems you are advised to try a switch ‘–no-cast’ or switch ‘–hex’
[09:39:38] [INFO] detecting back-end DBMS version from its banner
[09:39:38] [INFO] resumed: ‘’
[09:39:38] [CRITICAL] unsupported feature on unknown version of PostgreSQL

==============================

Anyone else experienced the same?

Working on this one rn actually. seeing the same issues with constant connection drops. BUT for that error you’re seeing, I would verify youre continually using the correct PHPSESSION cookie in your cmd parameters for checking if Search is vulnerable

My assumption on why the constant disconnects are too many queries rapidly. After giving it a min or 2 connection was restored to normal. No need to constant reboot