silly question

i have rooted mantis but did not get the badge - Predicted the future :S

why is that?

Comments

• @m0nk3yy said:
    silly question

i have rooted mantis but did not get the badge - Predicted the future :S

why is that?

Points and badges update once per day. I'm not sure of the exact time, but its usually very late/early for me since I'm in US. (It happens around 5-7AM my time) .. wait a full 24 hours and if you still don't have the badge, then maybe open a ticket for it.

likwidsec

• Just confirming that once a box is retired are your status points come off ? I rooted Blue before it was retired, got the points and then they were zeroed out ?

• @hackthebox6969 said:
    Just confirming that once a box is retired are your status points come off ? I rooted Blue before it was retired, got the points and then they were zeroed out ?

Yes, boxes which are inactive don't count to points anymore. If you owned the box the points it gave are substracted then.
    This keeps the user ranking more active. And even the users (you will loose also the progress to the next rank which the machine gave you)

wirehack7

• check signature :)

Hack The Box

• I just found out that the user badge script delivers code to render a "" element. I noticed this after embedding it on my website and the loaded font has overwritten all other fonts in the document...
    Found out that "scoped" is currently only supported by Firefox: https://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_scoped.asp

It should be backwards compatible to other and older browsers and use unambiguous CSS selectors in addition.

• makes sense

Sign In to comment.