When will my mission be announced?

Hi, I'm new here, I've made a cool challenge in the Crypto category, and I wanted to know when it will be made public

Comments

• edited May 6

-

• Your challenge will go into the queue until a staff member reviews it, at which point it'll either be released or rejected, and they may send feedback if it is rejected. Challenges can get released within weeks or months, but things tend towards later rather than sooner.

clubby789

• GCIH
      If you need help with something, PM me how far you've got already, what you've tried etc (I won't respond to profile comments, or on box release night). And remember to +respect me if I helped you ; )
  • If you look here you should see it in the queue and can see when it has been approved: https://www.hackthebox.eu/home/challenges/submissions

• Type your comment> @VbScrub said:

If you look here you should see it in the queue and can see when it has been approved: https://www.hackthebox.eu/home/challenges/submissions

I like your YouTube channel

• Type your comment> @VbScrub said:

@clubby789 said:
    Your challenge will go into the queue until a staff member reviews it, at which point it'll either be released or rejected, and they may send feedback if it is rejected. Challenges can get released within weeks or months, but things tend towards later rather than sooner.

Hello friends, sorry for bothering you. But I have now checked the status of my mission, and I cannot see it anywhere. And I was not notified ..
    Can you check it out?

• @nakE said:

Hello friends, sorry for bothering you. But I have now checked the status of my mission, and I cannot see it anywhere. And I was not notified ..
    Can you check it out?

It's possible it was rejected, as I don't believe they notify for challenges.

clubby789

• GCIH
      If you need help with something, PM me how far you've got already, what you've tried etc (I won't respond to profile comments, or on box release night). And remember to +respect me if I helped you ; )
Sign In to comment.