Traceback

hi guys i have found the file relevant after sudo -l to call a shell. however after returning to the machine the P******.a file is now missing from the W**** directory any ideas what has happened? has the box had an error as it is no longer there?

Rooted !
DM if you stuck

Type your comment> @callmevader said:

hi guys i have found the file relevant after sudo -l to call a shell. however after returning to the machine the P******.a file is now missing from the W**** directory any ideas what has happened? has the box had an error as it is no longer there?

You need to know that the machines can be reset… this restores the machine to it’s original state, therefore clearing anything you put on it.

@callmevader said:

In addition to the useful advice from @gnothiseauton, you might find you get a better response if you ask in the existing thread for the machine: Traceback - Machines - Hack The Box :: Forums