Nmap is returning no unfiltered ports on all machines

Hello, I’m a complete noob, so please forgive my ignorance. I’m posting because I’d like some help. I have tried using Nmap on all of the Easy boxes, but I’m getting nothing. This seems unlikely to be the case to me, but perhaps I am doing something wrong.

I’ve found similar posts on the forum, but their issues always seemed to be a VPN issue, however I have no problem at all scanning the Starting Point boxes. And so unless there is a different connection pack for the others, I do not think that is the case for me.

Any direction that someone can offer is welcomed. Thanks!

Try re-downloading the connection pack. I know that when I did the starting point boxes after attempting the retired ones I had to re-download the connection pack. I would assume the same would apply the other way.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried this many times. I’ve even tried on different machines, both host and virtual. Still, I can only scan the starting point machines. All of the other ones seem to be filtering out everything from me. I purchased VIP and changed the connection pack, hoping that that would make a difference. It has not. This is very frustrating.