[MISC] QuickR

2»

Comments

• edited August 2020

Setup a socket in python to receive the appropriate code (only the QR). Considering the QR is not in image format is there an effective way to make it an image to use with existing img to QR decoding tools? Are there any QR modules in python that can take current format from the server and decode it? Could definitely use a nudge...

Well that flexed a lot of my knowledge. Ended up taking screenshot from terminal using a terminal command. Really enjoyed this one...

• Nice challenge; for those who are getting "wrong", maybe you should be MORE precise in giving your answer XD

Sociaslkas

• edited September 2020

Type your comment> @keyf0 said:

Hi all!
    I'm stuck with this challenge...
    I've managed to get data from the instance, grab and decode the QR code, do the arithmetic "exactly" and send back the result but I'm always getting the "[-] Wrong!" answer.

I don't get the "illusion" part... :/

Please, can someone help me?
    Thank!

having the same problem could any one PM me with any hint?

Edit: Got it. Thanks @socialkas for hint

• Got it, annoyingly I had to use python2 instead of python3. I was trying to use the qrtools module, but for some reason I don't understand, python3 couldn't find the qrtools.QR() class >:( (using linux mint tessa) but python2 had no problems.

Respect to anyone who can explain that to me!

• edited October 2020

Edit : I solved it

• I am curious to know if anybody is successfully using : qr = qrtools.QR() ??
    whether i import :
    from qrtools import qrtools
    or from qrtools import QR
    or from qrtools.qrtools import qrtools (... or QR)
    nothing is working

• Type your comment> @meaculpa said:

I am curious to know if anybody is successfully using : qr = qrtools.QR() ??
    whether i import :
    from qrtools import qrtools
    or from qrtools import QR
    or from qrtools.qrtools import qrtools (... or QR)
    nothing is working

after a couple hours of trying to get it to work I found this

https://pypi.org/project/zbarlight/

that whole mess completely soured me on what was otherwise a easy fun challenge

Hilbert

Sign In to comment.