Recruiting for a team

Hi everyone,
We have a new team with some awesome members onboard already.
Looking for some new members to join.
Criteria:
Willingness and eagerness to learn, share knowledge and self develop.
Being active on HTB daily or most days of the week.
We have people with different skills and background and all share the love and dedication for offensive security.
Interested?
drop me a message and will get things started.
Cheers

I would like to join but i am a beginner at Hack the Box

We welcome beginners, provided you are active and willing to learn.
I have sent you an invitation to join.

can i also join?, am a curious beginner tooo , jzt started HTB on this year

OK @Ja4V8s28Ck ,
I have sent you an invitation.

begginer her, and i would like to

@malwarepeter said:

As long as you are eager to learn, put in the effort and active, then you are welcome.
I sent you and invitation.

I literally sent an email this morning to people in our company if they were interested in forming a team. Not a single response. Then this thread shows up. I want in. I am not good yet, but I am willing learn and contribute as much as I can. What can I do to join you guys?

Hello, I would like to participate. I am a beginner too but I would really like to be part of a team, as it could be a great opportunity to learn and develop a stronger knowledge.
I’ve some background in the IT field but I want to go deeper in the security universe.

Type your comment> @Log1c888 said:

I literally sent an email this morning to people in our company if they were interested in forming a team. Not a single response. Then this thread shows up. I want in. I am not good yet, but I am willing learn and contribute as much as I can. What can I do to join you guys?

The only essential requirement is being active and willing to learn.

@wirzka said:
Hello, I would like to participate. I am a beginner too but I would really like to be part of a team, as it could be a great opportunity to learn and develop a stronger knowledge.
I’ve some background in the IT field but I want to go deeper in the security universe.

I have sent you an invitation too.

Type your comment> @malwarepeter said:

I have sent you one too.

newbie here want to join…thanks

Type your comment> @mimo said:

OK @Ja4V8s28Ck ,
I have sent you an invitation.

@wirzka said:

I have sent you an invitation too.

Thank you, joined.

can i join ?

Can I join too? Absolute beginner

I’d appreciate an invite :slight_smile:

i am a beginner but i would like to join for learn new knowledge. thank you for your attention

Type your comment> @Log1c888 said:

The only essential requirement is being active and willing to learn.

I didn’t get the invitation. Did you send it to my inbox?