Tagged:

Comments

• edited March 2020

omg really cool challenge like osint :D got it
    pm me for any nudge :)

thanks @gh0stm5n

Hack The Box

You can pm me on discord sh4d0wless#6154

• It is meant to be an easy challenge. Nice you found it. Congrats!

• Excellent challenge!

• Nice challenge !!!
    Don't over thinking !!!!!

• Easy but funny and really nice challange!
    Like it!

DM for hints :)

• Totally new to android. Can someone tell me how to open an AB file?

• Type your comment> @Y0urM4m4 said:

Totally new to android. Can someone tell me how to open an AB file?

Just google it ;)

• Yeah, very easy challenge. Don’t need to overthink this, google is your friend for knowing how to get what you want from the file.

Hack The Box

• That was a nice easy one!
    Quick google was all that was needed

Sharktank

• I like cats!

limbernie
    Write-ups | Discord - limbernie#0386

• How to know if the image was mounted?

• Really cool challenge and super easy. Never had previously worked with mobile but only took me 10 mins. PM for a nudge

GotRoot
    If I helped you out at all, feel free to click my badge and give +1 respect!

• Love OSINT XD

• Unbelievable... I guess I was used to more difficult boxes and challenges, I spend far too much time diving in each rabbit hole there was haha. Though I think "fredhond" would agree with me that I should not go to deep.

Though I know android packages and databases in depth now :smiley:
    Thanks @gh0stm5n ;)

Hack The Box

• got it, feel free to PM me

m4nu

Valiant, nothing is impossible.
    Lock by lock and one after the other is the key. You cannot open door number 9 until you have unlocked number 8.

• I must be really dumb... i have inspected each and every single file in that package, i have found nothing looking like an HTB flag anywhere, can i have a hint ?!?

lebutter
    eCPPT | OSCP

• .... ok... just got it >_<

lebutter
    eCPPT | OSCP

• edited May 2020

Type your comment> @Sharpe said:

Unbelievable... I guess I was used to more difficult boxes and challenges, I spend far too much time diving in each rabbit hole there was haha. Though I think "fredhond" would agree with me that I should not go to deep.

Though I know android packages and databases in depth now :smiley:
    Thanks @gh0stm5n ;)

Same here, I've just completed it now, I haven't submitted the flag yet as I download a whole section first onto my SSD and work through them before submitting the flags in one go. I definitely agree that "Fred" wouldn't want others going too* deeply on this. I wouldn't suggest anyone "emailing" him either lol.

*=edit - too from to

• Mail address was already removed when I submitted it.... (mail > /dev/null).

• Type your comment> @gh0stm5n said:

Mail address was already removed when I submitted it.... (mail > /dev/null).

It's still there, I don't want to spoil anything for anyone else but look under the directory where android stores contacts.

• Yes it is there in the challenge. I mean that I remove the gmail account from google.

• Hi, I found the flag but it keeps saying that its incorrect, can anybody help?

• Type your comment> @H8des said:

Hi, I found the flag but it keeps saying that its incorrect, can anybody help?

where you find it.

• Type your comment> @ma24th said:

Type your comment> @H8des said:

Hi, I found the flag but it keeps saying that its incorrect, can anybody help?

where you find it.

I got it, was just a question of syntax.

• Hello, I've got some troubles to restore backup. Is it possible to have a nudge in pm or something? Thank you

• I got a .sec*** file is that correct coz i am stuck after that

s1lv3rst4r

• a nice starting challenge for mobile, getting to know the structure of the file system and using programs.. also looking at cats

crysal

• I got the files but the flag is nowhere to be found. I could really use your nudge.

Hack The Box

• edited July 2020

The challenge is really awesome...learnt many things.Nice start for mobile.

PM me for a nudge

Hack The Box

Sign In to comment.