Deceitful Batman (Stego)

I’ve tried play fair and two square ciphers and everything in between. I’m completely stuck, I have looked at other hints such as “it is a common cipher with 2 characters” but I have tried all of those ciphers. please, a hint?

You should try and improve your Google fu…

What other sort of code or language only uses two chars? Add it to your search query…

Hello, I have tried every single result for anything resembling ciphers and codes with just two characters or letters. Two square ciphers, play fair, hill, substitution of all sorts, etc. I even tried replacing the N’s with 1’s or 0’s to see if binary was involved but there was no solution there either. I’ve no clue where to go from here, I feel ridiculously stupid though haha. I do not know what other options there are, I have been trying for 3 days and cannot find a single cipher that will cooperate with the message. Ive tried all sorts of searches and dug deep. Any help or even the tiniest most obscure hint is appreciated, thank you > @bmdx said:

What other sort of code or language only uses two chars? Add it to your search query…

never mind, do not respond I got it > @bmdx said:

@ykroc666 said:
never mind, do not respond I got it > @bmdx said:

Hi ykroc666,

I need some help on this. Can you provide me with some hints?

Thanks.

natekhchan

@natekhchan I’ll DM you

Figured it out, be careful which version of the algorithm it is that you use.