I've had some feedback about an issue with the code that I think its fair to warn about as it was not intended for people to waste time in that way
So, without giving too much away. I didnt have access to the correct CPU during development, and thus I made heavy use of
qemu (and suggest you do too ). This is because there are cases where
qemu is more generous in what it accepts as valid than the actual hardware so you could run into odd problems.
That is all.
Good luck to those still trying to solve it & congrats to those that have !
Click here for HTB Profile: You are welcome to contact me for a nudge, but if I help you, please consider giving respect.