Multimaster

I know its early to start the thread for the new machine that will be going live this weekend, but I just wondered if anyone had seen a machine with 10/10 difficulty rating before?

difficulty

I looked at all of the currently live machines and I think the highest I saw was like 8/10…

So yeah,are we in for something that hardly anyone will even complete,or in the past have machines with 10/10 been similar to other hard/insane machines?

Woah!!! :open_mouth: That looks insane!

@VbScrub said:

So yeah,are we in for something that hardly anyone will even complete,or in the past have machines with 10/10 been similar to other hard/insane machines?

The ratings can change after release but I dont recall any with a 10/10 at the start.

Even truly nightmarish boxes like BigHead and Fighter were around 8 - 8.5.

I think this is going on the “leave until it is retired and I have a walkthrough” pile :sweat_smile:

@TazWake oh right haha seems like this will be pretty brutal then

Every Insane machine is 10/10 pre-release. The numeric rating changes as soon as first blood happens, since it’s based on user ratings. I remember Fatty was 10/10 too.

I was hoping for an Easy box after the ride that was Oouch, but I guess we don’t get a break :wink:

t> @clubby789 said:

Every Insane machine is 10/10 pre-release. The numeric rating changes as soon as first blood happens, since it’s based on user ratings. I remember Fatty was 10/10 too.

Ohhh ok, thanks for clearing that up

I am still going to avoid it for a long time - I’ve got nowhere with Fatty or Oouch yet. I’m dying for an easy box :smile:

Finally rooted :slight_smile:
I admit that i have suffered, this box is not easy.
Thanks to the creator i have learn a lot from it

Feel free to PM if you need help

Can anyone give me a pointer to user3. Poking around I am just not sure what I am looking for.

Thanks

Type your comment> @m0squ1t3 said:

Can anyone give me a pointer to user3. Poking around I am just not sure what I am looking for.

Thanks

You need to do one more lateral movement, check what rights and permissions has ur user.
You r able to do something very useful with this user.

Thanks, i was looking down the wrong rabbit hole