• edited February 22

good luck to everyone :smiley:

And happy hack day! ~ . /

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Str0ng3erG3ek

+respect me if I helped you :}

• Let's do this!

• Stay hungry
  • Anyone able to connect? 8 min so far and not a single second port reply received.

Hack The Box

• I cant even connect to any box, connection pack isn't working correctly

• Type your comment> @alez said:

Anyone able to connect? 8 min so far and not a single second port reply received.

I have already logged in on the site. Not sure why people are having connection issues...

Hack The Box
    defarbs.com | Retired Machine Writeups! - "Let me just quote the late, great Colonel Sanders, who said, 'I'm too drunk... to taste this chicken.'”

• Type your comment> @alez said:

Anyone able to connect? 8 min so far and not a single second port reply received.

I can connect but the web server appears unstable. I suspect it may be throttling the service when it detects automated scans

• I think i found the first exploit point after login

• Stay hungry
  • oh my, a*** login. SQL Injection is not my strongest point. hope its not a rabbit hole

Hack The Box

• If you have a Garden and a Library, you have everything you needed.
    Hint???

• As usual there’s no need of guessing and bruteforcing. Have fun ;)

MrR3boot
    Learn | Hack | Have Fun

• edited February 22

highest port is slow as fuck. im working on the u***ad from c*****tions.php and the b****s.php, but is lagging hard

• Is it normal for new boxes to be lagging so hard right after release, or is it specific to this one?

choket

• Boy this machine is stupidly slow! o.0

Hack The Box

• is this an unusually hard box or are the usual first blooders away on a holiday retreat? i'd like to think of @sampriti or @snowscan parasailing at an exotic destination drinking tropical cocktails with fancy umbrellas in them.

• I couldnt see anything obvious yet but the pdfs and jpgs are the only thing i noticed unless they are a rabbit hole.

• It has to be something related to **f upload and f******k.php...

• found an admin page, cant do crap with it lol

• I'm planning to start this tomorrow, but the fact that there are no bloods worries me :D

• I think I found something that might be vulnerable but still working on exploiting it, surprised theres no bloods taken yet 😳
  • I've managed to upload a file. But I'm approaching it wrong or use commands the wrong way. Is it legal to team up? Would anyone want to?

• Just followed another rabbit hole, just to find out the vuln is long closed. :neutral:

Hack The Box

• Have there ever been boxes where XSS was the foothold? I was able to get an XSS trigger to send me a cookie, but it seems the admin user doesn't interact with the feedback so I can't get their cookie...

• Still no first blood. Has anybody managed to get a foothold yet?

• Type your comment> @Thane121 said:

Have there ever been boxes where XSS was the foothold? I was able to get an XSS trigger to send me a cookie, but it seems the admin user doesn't interact with the feedback so I can't get their cookie...

This is a really good question. No box with xss to my knowledge.

Hack The Box

• Type your comment> @init5 said:

found an admin page, cant do crap with it lol

You can try to BF it :-)

Hack The Box

• There was one actually

Sign In to comment.