Upload Page

edited January 1 in Website

Playertwo Machine upload page seems has a problem. i get error code 500 when i want upload a file

Comments

• Are you sure ? Please check after a reset. I’m sure you are doing something wrong.

MrR3boot
    Learn | Hack | Have Fun

• Type your comment> @MrR3boot said:

Are you sure ? Please check after a reset. I’m sure you are doing something wrong.

yes sure. until yesterday i could upload my frimware to the machine but now i can't. i upload the main frimware but see a internal error 500. i did a reset, changed my vpn, changed my account, but it doesn't work.

• It looks like the P******.bin file is not always deleted successfully. This can lead to 500 error.

• Type your comment> @shr3k3 said:

It looks like the P******.bin file is not always deleted successfully. This can lead to 500 error.

yes i think so.

• Let me check once in free and my vpn servers.

MrR3boot
    Learn | Hack | Have Fun

• I've checked on all EU/AU/US-Free and US/EU-VIP-11 servers and it works great even after having a shell.

MrR3boot
    Learn | Hack | Have Fun

• Type your comment> @MrR3boot said:

I've checked on all EU/AU/US-Free and US/EU-VIP-11 servers and it works great even after having a shell.

try one more time. i am sure it returns 500.

• @MrR3boot said:
    I've checked on all EU/AU/US-Free and US/EU-VIP-11 servers and it works great even after having a shell.

i don't know why i can't upload even the main framework.

• edited December 2019

I've sent a message in DM can you please respond to that ? or else which server you are in ?

MrR3boot
    Learn | Hack | Have Fun

• Right now you can see it on EU Free 1.

• Well it resolved. can you guys try now ?

MrR3boot
    Learn | Hack | Have Fun

• Yes, it works OK now!

• That little tweak @aleeamini has to do. He crashed the service. Its all fine now.

MrR3boot
    Learn | Hack | Have Fun

• Thanks from @MrR3boot. problem is solved for me.

• having the same issue even after two resets.

• Problem is don’t upload gz file. It literally needed a tar

MrR3boot
    Learn | Hack | Have Fun

• ah okay. thanks that was the problem.

Sign In to comment.