[WEB] interdimensional internet

Opening the discussion on the new interdimensional internet!

Tagged:

Comments

• Hm, haven't got anything so far. Just a hash in the CSS tag. It seems irrelevant

• Dirb didn't get anything

• The number seems to change everytime

• @PvtSec said:

The number seems to change everytime

Read the HTML comments

clubby789

• GCIH
      If you need help with something, PM me how far you've got already, what you've tried etc (I won't respond to profile comments). And remember to +respect me if I helped you ; )
  • edited December 2019

I had a nice plate of COOKIES, but my FLASK wasnt as full as I wanted; it was a thirsty SESSION. I hope I dont BURP.

My brain hurts and this is a really tough challenge, but im learning a bunch. Oh jeez, having a bunch of, a buncha fun. Oh man.

• @emmycat
    Don't drink too much or you'll go BLIND.

snuggles

• Anyway I can get a nudge for the final step from any of the few solvers out there? I just am not sure what's possible besides a really slow and brutal way. I've tried other ways to overwrite other important things and tried to mess with a local thing but not succeeding .

snuggles

• edited December 2019

Argh! How do you bypass the regex and Python 2.7's restricted execution mode?

limbernie
    Write-ups of retired machines

• It's even worse than that. Since _ is filtered, we can't even reach system() through Python subclasses, as shown in:
    https://nedbatchelder.com/blog/201302/finding_python_3_builtins.html
    Any idea, anyone?

• Is the following error part of the challenge? I managed to create some recipes that would trigger the GFW locally, but probably of the time issue I cannot reproduce it on the docker site...Also any ideas on how to bypass the GFW?

OverflowError: timestamp out of range for platform time_t

• edited December 2019

I can did 1 time, but i try encode cookie again, but not working. Please Helpme

• I can get RCE running it locally (sleep, print, etc) with no modifications to the ***k s***** script, but because I built my local test setup using a different platform than the remote server my auth fails, and I don't feel like setting up another platform for this. Not yet anyway, maybe if I get bored enough one day.

snuggles

• Hi, anyone facing the issue where things are working on there box and not on docker instance, please make sure all your python libs are up to date.

• edited December 2019

Need some help, please.
    < type > is right way?
    PM me, please

• omg It was HARD!

• @istivagyok some distros come with a outdated Flask library pre-installed, please make sure that the library itsdangerous is updated so that the cookie signing works

• Need some help with this challenge PM me :)

• Whoa this one is hard. Any hints in how to process the forbidden (data)?
  • edited January 4
    @rubenflush maybe take a look at encoding and try to ESCAPE the filter

I am able to bypass the firewall restrictions and I can execute some commands. I cannot recover the builtins functions though because access to __globals__ attribute is not possible (python restricted execution mode) . Any hints here or via pm would be nice :)
  • Thanks that worked! Now I am stuck again... this is taking soo much time lol
  • Can anyone give me a hint / PM? Is there any way to execute something?
  • Got it! :-D Who knew playing in a snake’s sandbox could be so fun. Thanks to @undefi for the nudge.

OSCP, SSCP
    seekorswim

• Thanks for this great challenge! :)

• Can someone DM me a hint on how to bypass r***x? No matter how hard I try to ESCAPE I seem to to still be stuck.

• edited January 18

@moozilla
    Sometimes it is good to use something twice.

Still working on this challenge. I don't know how to get data back.

Sign In to comment.