[WEB] ezpz

We welcome some ideas for this challenge

nemen91

Comments

• Im able to clear the first error. Getting stuck on clearing the second error. Guess im just gonna have to... T R Y H A R D E R *rolleyes

• same here ... bit hard without the code ...

• Both errors have been overcome. now touch **F with ***i

nemen91

• WAF seems to be blocking usual methods here, although I can extract some data.

clubby789

• GCIH
      If you need help with something, PM me how far you've got already, what you've tried etc (I won't respond to profile comments). And remember to +respect me if I helped you ; )
  • This is a 20 point challenge? Am I going insane?

Hack The Box
    defarbs.com | Retired Machine Writeups! - "Let me just quote the late, great Colonel Sanders, who said, 'I'm too drunk... to taste this chicken.'”

• I was wondering the same. Who rated this as easy? Rasmus Lerdorf?

• @farbs
    No you are not. I am insane from this too.

snuggles

• Any hint on how to deal with the WAF? Is blocking everything i try...

• @Relwarc17
    Find an alternative for Information schema, and there's another thing. I hope this isn't a spoiler, please remove if it is. I still haven't solved.

snuggles

• edited December 2019

GG ahmed
    That was a good challenge, I think it was just rated poorly.

snuggles

• edited December 2019

I already beat it together with @snuggles and @senza. Its not easy and theres some guessing but its a very eyeopening challenge.
    As always PM me on forum for some help :)

If you need help with something, PM me how far you've got already and what you've tried. I won't respond to profile comments. And remember to +respect me if I helped you <3

• Great challenge @ahmed , you don't need to guess nothing, just keep things simple.
    Try to understand what the waf is blocking and than enumerate the way snuggleshas pointed out.

• Great challenge but definitely not easy.

• Hi, I'm stuck on bypassing the second notice. I've tried anything I know about PHP (will not write it here to avoid spoiling). I could use some help in the right direction. Thanks!

• Type your comment> @davidlightman said:

Hi, I'm stuck on bypassing the second notice. I've tried anything I know about PHP (will not write it here to avoid spoiling). I could use some help in the right direction. Thanks!

I wrote you a PM

nemen91

• I am stuck also. PM thanks.

• People who are stucked on the 2nd error, think something around php datatypes.

• Pretty stucked with second Notice, can anyone help please?

• Type your comment> @azuax said:

Pretty stucked with second Notice, can anyone help please?

Same here

• @azuax said:
    Pretty stucked with second Notice, can anyone help please?

Same here. If you inspect the website closely, you get some good info, but not sure what to do with it

• WAF is killing me. I got the table and DB but I can't even see what's in there. :(

• @snuggles there are other ways of doing without it without alternatives ;)

ahmed

Twitter : @ahm3dsec

• WOW! That was really nice fun to solve!

Thanks @ahmed for making it!!

• edited December 2019

Any hints for the very 1st step ?
    The HTML comment doesn't realy help, or I may be blind...

EDIT : I was dumb... Thanks to @brueh for the pm.
    The HTML comment hint only applies to the 2nd notice. Try multiple data types you know.

• edited December 2019

pretty sure i know what i'm supposed to be doing, but i'm struggling to get past the second error. if this is built the way i think it is, it should be pretty simple and deserve the rating it got, but something is in the way :/
    would appreciate a nudge via pm

EDIT: nevermind, i expected this to be the way more complicated option because i've been fiddling with it earlier yesterday m)

• Spoiler Removed

• Hi!
    Any hints on bypassing WAF and extract some data ?

• Challenge done. Great challenge but it should be worth 50 points imo. Learned some new WAF bypass tricks for this kind of attack.
    @snuggles already pointed a useful hint here for the last part.

• Stuck on 2nd notice. Found a hint, but not sure what to do with it. Could anyone give a tip what direction to go next? Thank you.

• edited December 2019

EDIT: I did it :)

I was trying to bypass the wrong thing :D

Can anyone give me hint if I'm on right path if I PM them?

I think I might have cocked up a "correct" bypass technique, and now I'm just trying weirder and weirder alternatives that won't work.

Sign In to comment.