Resolute

20 minutes to go, looks interesting. Anyone else see this as Linux when it was in "Unreleased"?

clubby789

• GCIH
    If you need help with something, PM me how far you've got already, what you've tried etc (I won't respond to profile comments). And remember to +respect me if I helped you ; )
Tagged:

Comments

• Lest go xd

• Can't find anything! :(

badge
    profile: https://www.hackthebox.eu/home/users/profile/114435
    discord: Celesian#0558

• Unable to connect

• I found a lot of users.

badge

• Well, that was an easy user pwn :D

trollzorftw

• edited December 2019

*Spoiler Removed

• Think someone have tried to be funny and change the password..

Running for OSCP

• Easiest user I've ever done.

@extincted said:
    Think someone have tried to be funny and change the password..

Think more about what you've seen, and what it indicates about the system.

clubby789

• GCIH
      If you need help with something, PM me how far you've got already, what you've tried etc (I won't respond to profile comments). And remember to +respect me if I helped you ; )
  • edited December 2019

edit: solved. removing initial post.

d3v1ant

• edited December 2019

user.txt
    so easy

• Is ke**********g the way to go?

• Type your comment> @Ma1ware said:

Is ke**********g the way to go?

No need for that, at least for user

trollzorftw

• HI guys, can you please give me a hint on where to go to get user on resolute, I tried searching for exploits on the services that nmap found, but nothing worked.
    Thanks

• I may have spotted the root vulnerability, could be a rabbit hole

clubby789

• GCIH
  • I have a bunch of usernames but most options require passwords. The only option from I****ct without password returns nothing. Also is 445 a rabbithole for user?

For asking help, please describe what you have tried so far, so i don't spoil too much.
    If you believe i was able to help, please provide feedback by giving respect:
    https://www.hackthebox.eu/home/users/profile/122308

• Type your comment> @tang0 said:

I have a bunch of usernames but most options require passwords. The only option from I****ct without password returns nothing. Also is 445 a rabbithole for user?

No. try harder

trollzorftw

• Type your comment> @tang0 said:

I have a bunch of usernames but most options require passwords. The only option from I****ct without password returns nothing. Also is 445 a rabbithole for user?

Check the output from your enumeration process line by line. Since you have the usernames, I guess you probably didn't see it, due to some error messages.

Hack The Box

• edited December 2019

Got into user 2, the hint makes it sound difficult.
    Edit: On the edge of root now, interesting vuln.

clubby789

• GCIH
  • Built my root payload, now to get it executed right

clubby789

• GCIH
  • hey guys ! So I got access to rp******* with the creds. But I don't know what to do from here can you please give me a hint?
    Thanks

• edited December 2019

So I have the right creds for the first user, but it's been an hour I search, and I find nothing interesting in the S** shares. Do you have a hint ? :(

Edit : I'm dumb, I do not did a full scan so I didn't saw the high port.

• is r*** needed to get root?

Hack The Box

• Very nice box, its all about enumeration , and for root a little bit of googling if you are not familiar with technique

Wh04m1

• Spoiler Removed

• root has such a cool exploitation process, just read carefully the blog after you get your root foothold.

I really enjoyed it @egre55 , thank you!

If you guys need nudges, PM me, but please don't come with messages like "Are these credentials valid?" , because I won't respond to these type of questions anymore.

trollzorftw

• Rooted. Thanks to everyone who helped me push past the problems with root, pretty frustrating but finally got it.
    User: Easiest user ever, just read the output carefully
    Root: A bit CTF-y but enumerate everything, once you find the folder switch over and find out more about who you are now. Google will then take you the rest of the way.

clubby789

• GCIH
  • The root exploit doesn't work for me, i even tried copying the exact same commands other people did and it does not work! wtf man?

badge

• Cool box, I really enjoyed it. Feel free to PM if you're stuck..

• Probably the easiest box ever. Remember to try harder

• edited December 2019

Got user pretty quick, I'm thinking that targeting r*** and then taking advantage of his membership in D******n sounds right. Any hints on how to get r*** or (if that's not right) try to move to root?

Sign In to comment.