hint with the raining blood stegano challange

need somone to point me in the right direction with the Raining blood stegano challange
i have tried all i know about stegano in audio file ( files strings - opened in hex editor - spectograme - extracting the image from that music and tried on it but nothing there )

stuck on this challenge too. I think there must be some trick password to reveal what we are looking for. Just can’t find it.

@Tw4vesX said:
i have tried all i know about stegano in audio file ( files strings - opened in hex editor - spectograme - extracting the image from that music and tried on it but nothing there)

You already have the answer, this challenge is some of those heavy ad-hoc challenges that requires patience and to know what you are looking for.
Just try harder ;D

still unable to crack this one. tried all possible stegos. hex, spectro layer, image. what am i missing? :frowning:

@briyani said:
still unable to crack this one. tried all possible stegos. hex, spectro layer, image. what am i missing? :frowning:

You’re overthinking.
If you solved other stego challenges, you can remember that applying a certain technique, you get trolled :v
Not in this challenge :B

So this one still has me stumped. I have tried all tricks already mentioned plus a couple of the tools to extract data but don’t have the encode password and can’t find it (the obvious ones I thought to try didn’t work either). I’m still new to this world so I don’t get the reference to technique that gets you trolled?

Don’t feel bad, I’m stumped on it too lol Tried everything you’ve tried it seems and am at the same spot. Can we get a nudge as to what this technique is?

The technique is really simple, everyone knows it (maybe!)

Clearly not everyone :frowning: Seriously a nudge or something would be awesome.

You probably tried it but overlooked the contents :smile: . The flag is not that obvious.

Perfect hint lol thank you!

Even I tried spectrogram , hex editor. No clues, any idea ? :confused:

Go back to basics. One of the first things you should try on a Stego challenge.

I should search the flag in slayer jpg or in raining mp3 ?

mp3

Me too, stuck on this challenge, any idea on what methods/procedures you used in order extract the hidden message inside audio files, I tried steghide, any tools you want to suggest, I need your help thank you.

this challenge is easier than you may think.
i was trying using audacity for 30-40 mins trying to learn how to use the tool, but it was not needed.
it is much simpler and easier

I’m stuck as well, tried everything I could think of but nada

can you tell any possible tool name. please

Do what you generally do first with a file. Can’t say anything more without spoiling it.