Traverxec

1246745

Comments

  • Type your comment> @stoffern said:

    Can someone pm me how to crack creds. I know how to use them..

    throw a hint how to use them...

  • Type your comment> @stoffern said:

    Can someone pm me how to crack creds. I know how to use them..

    use the most common wordlist wif the 2 top tools used to crack hashes... gpu vs cpu

  • Type your comment> @stoffern said:

    Can someone pm me how to crack creds. I know how to use them..

    search for john or hashcat

  • edited November 2019

    so anyone got past the creds?
    and like to share some insights?

  • Type your comment> @stoffern said:

    Can someone pm me how to crack creds. I know how to use them..

    Can you give a hint on where to use them ?

    OSCP | Stay root! | Twitter: S1lky_1337

  • got creds and initial shell, stuck at a brick wall now

  • I also need to crack the *ht*****d, but my friend john keeps guessing the format of the file to crack and in the end, it stops because it can't guess the format.

    Can anyone please PM me to get on the right track?

    Hack The Box
    Silence, i'll hack you!! ;-)

  • Type your comment> @D3Fix said:

    I also need to crack the *ht*****d, but my friend john keeps guessing the format of the file to crack and in the end, it stops because it can't guess the format.

    Can anyone please PM me to get on the right track?

    hashcat is your friend

  • Type your comment> @D3Fix said:

    I also need to crack the *ht*****d, but my friend john keeps guessing the format of the file to crack and in the end, it stops because it can't guess the format.

    Can anyone please PM me to get on the right track?

    use hash-identifier to identify and specify when u do john

  • hint for root pls(

  • The user is very simple!, now I work on the root. :D

    Arrexel

  • user is simple just read file

  • Type your comment> @rholas said:

    user is simple just read file

    What file? :)

  • @idomino said:
    Type your comment> @rholas said:

    user is simple just read file

    What file? :)

    I'm guessing the .ht******** file
    Not sure what to do with cracked creds either :(

  • Type your comment> @samdahacker said:

    @idomino said:
    Type your comment> @rholas said:

    user is simple just read file

    What file? :)

    I'm guessing the .ht******** file
    Not sure what to do with cracked creds either :(

    I have that and the creds. But must be missing something super simple again.

  • I hate when I am missing super simple stuff.

    d**** doesn't reuse passwords obviously. me has a m..........-shell as www-data.

  • Still no ideas how to use creds, neither ssh or su works

  • Do you think creds could be a rabbit hole?

  • Don't get too much stuck on the creds you find, look for "better".
    Currently stuck on root, I'm pretty sure it has to do with all those logs but not sure how.

  • edited November 2019

    thank you for the nudge, and now I feel stupid.
    user hint: read that interesting file you found very carefully and make sure you know what each line does.

  • Type your comment> @idomino said:

    thank you for the nudge, and now I feel stupid.
    user hint: read that interesting file you found very carefully and make sure you know what each line does.

    you mean at n......o folder?

  • Type your comment> @protei300 said:

    Type your comment> @idomino said:

    thank you for the nudge, and now I feel stupid.
    user hint: read that interesting file you found very carefully and make sure you know what each line does.

    you mean at n......o folder?

    yeah

  • edited November 2019

    Rooted ! :)

    [email protected]:~# ls
    nostromo_1.9.6-1.deb  root.txt
    [email protected]:~# 
    

    Arrexel

  • Rooted!

    Root is really simple.

    Hint: Just look at the file you will find as user...and you may see a very suspicious command.

  • edited November 2019

    Still cannot see anything under restricted shell

    Correct me, if i am wrong, but smth interesting in h........f file???

  • Type your comment> @MasterSplinter said:

    Don't get too much stuck on the creds you find, look for "better".
    Currently stuck on root, I'm pretty sure it has to do with all those logs but not sure how.

    i'm stuck on root too, i think i'll need to symplink stuff with other stuff to get the job donn

  • ok, that was straightforward :)

    # id
    uid=0(root) gid=0(root) groups=0(root)
    
  • @ToneDef said:
    Rooted!

    Root is really simple.

    Hint: Just look at the file you will find as user...and you may see a very suspicious command.

    the simplyest stuff can make you go crazy sometimes

  • Is the box down for anyone else? I lose connection every few minutes

Sign In to comment.