Postman help

Hi!
I’m a computer science student and I’m getting in the website. I’ve done some of the challenges and just started the Postman machine but can’t find any way to get in. I think I know where to dig but nothing seems to work.

What should I do ? Is there any site explaining the main clues to exploit a machine for beginners?

Thanks for your help.

Well there are dedicated Discussions for each machine which can be huge help for both asking questions and getting hints. The only “site” to help explain that I can think of is watching videos of retired boxes. Especially for Postman one hint I can give for starting off is to make sure you do a full nmap scan :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @usernamestaken said:

Well there are dedicated Discussions for each machine which can be huge help for both asking questions and getting hints. The only “site” to help explain that I can think of is watching videos of retired boxes. Especially for Postman one hint I can give for starting off is to make sure you do a full nmap scan :slight_smile:

Appreciate your help thanks !!!

Also, there is an official thread of Postman discussion open with a lot of hints.