HTB Website Is down for anyone?

hello, did anyone notice the HTB main website is acting crazy since last 45 mins? I now have SSL handshake failed error :)

Tagged:

Comments

• Yeap! I cant reach it from any device!

• Same here.

v1p3r0u5
    If you need some help => 1) Your findings so far? 2) Your conclusions? 3) Your further ideas?
    RESPECT++ if I was able to help you! => https://www.hackthebox.eu/home/users/profile/139772

No messages on the wall please and don't message me via HTB chat, please use the forum!

• Down for me :(

• it's accessible now,,,,all good

• and down again

• It's down for me as well ...

twypsy

• Guess I am not the only one...

• sometimes it works....

windows 7 is my rig :) if it can't be done on windows, i fail.

• edited October 2019

Type your comment> @djbrains said:

sometimes it works....

Are you able to enable a machine and work on it?

I am trying to login just for that purpose, but no luck still.

twypsy

• Type your comment> @twypsy said:

sometimes it works....

the challenges are up. i am trying to logging to post a flag but no luck....

windows 7 is my rig :) if it can't be done on windows, i fail.

• Type your comment> @djbrains said:

Type your comment> @twypsy said:

sometimes it works....

the challenges are up. i am trying to logging to post a flag but no luck....

Thank you. I hope it gets back today sooner or later ...

twypsy

• I see something that looks like DDoS protection - "Checking your browser before accessing hackthebox.eu." which I've never seen before

Hack The Box

• Seems down to me too... I have to post a flag. Hope it'll be back soon.

• edited October 2019

Type your comment> @BrunonDEV said:

I see something that looks like DDoS protection - "Checking your browser before accessing hackthebox.eu." which I've never seen before

Yes, looks like they are under attack ;), even the forum isn't loading completely. The Gravatars are not loading.

• Type your comment> @n4v1n said:

Type your comment> @BrunonDEV said:

I see something that looks like DDoS protection - "Checking your browser before accessing hackthebox.eu." which I've never seen before

Yes, looks like they are under attack ;), even the forum isn't loading completely. The Gravatars are not loading.

I think it's us pressing F5.

twypsy

• Same here. Spun me crazy into thinking my phone tether is dying, then i raged at my mobile network, then i raged at everything. Thought bluto was to blame. Still solved couple of challenges in the meantime.
  • I noticed DDoS protection on the forums today I hadn't seen before, so there's probably some maintenance going on.

clubby789

• GCIH
      If you need help with something, PM me how far you've got already, what you've tried etc (I won't respond to profile comments). And remember to +respect me if I helped you ; )
  • edited October 2019

Dear all,

We are aware of the issues you are facing with the platform and working on it. We apologize to all and we appreciate the understanding. Stay close for updates.

Thank you!

• Just as I was about to submit some flags too. lol

• Even the forum says access denied ...
    Over vpn it works fine 😅😅
    I don't understand why ??
  • This is so bad,I'm addicted to this site, and spend my free time here, I hope they fix it soon. :)

N3v3r Giv3Up, 3v3ry th!ng !s p0ss!ble .

• Still down.

• about 2-3 weeks ago the rep changed for the forum and the website addresses, subsequently I couldn't get to the sites from behind a PA running content, and url filtering...

Not the case today im glad i saw this thread.

• edited October 2019
  • Sorry guys, I've hit the wrong "shutdown" button.
  • Still down for me :(

• still down for me: Web server is returning an unknown error
    There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

• Man today was the day for me to get back on and have some fun

• Can't wait for the report from the DDoS vendor.

"We detected hundreds of hackers from multiple countries accessing the site and... wait... what? Oh, that's normal?"

Sign In to comment.