Machine Disconnects often

Hi I'm trying to work on already rooted machines again but it keeps disconnecting often. I'm not sure whats the reason. I have perfect internet connection and tried all machine options reset, extend but still facing issue. Any help or suggestions would be really helpful

Comments

• What is disconnecting, specifically? Your VPN? Your shells to the machine? If so, what shells are you using? It's impossible to help you without a bit more information about your situation.

Xentropy
    Null | Nada- | Zip | Diddly | Zilch+

• Hi, my vpn connection is perfect. I'm trying the retired machine, it fails to connect properly. connection goes on and off...like connection is there for 2 mins off for 5mins. not specifically for shells...even for nmap the connection is not stable.

• I'm a VIP user

• How do you know your VPN connection is "perfect" if it keeps dropping? check your openvpn logs to see if it's behaving as it should or if it keeps trying to reconnect. I ask because it SOUNDS like your VPN connection is dropping from the 'symptoms'.

Xentropy
    Null | Nada- | Zip | Diddly | Zilch+

• I've been having this same problem, but only on Windows boxes. the 30 or so Linux boxes have posed no problem. l checked my openvpn log is empty, and nothing strange mentioning openvpn in syslog and daemon.log either. I've written to support 3 times now. Happens on my VMWare Kali and my VMBox Kali. See my other post I just wrote on this where I show the timing of the on/ off periods. I would love to just rent a dedicated server with a few other people if it's just lack of RAM ( which if you look at the RAM on the windows systems, seems lower than what I'd run - just guessing though )

Sign In to comment.