Forest

Comments

• I got the user credentials but i'm stuck on root tried S****H**** and i couldn't find any path that would help me.
    i'm sure that i'm missing something , but for the first machine i think that i did well getting the user credentials by myself. it's been 4 days, and i really want the answer.
    if can someone PM me with a hint it will be appreciated.

• Type your comment

• Hi,
    I have been stuck on root for week.
    Found the path, added the right D****c using Add-*******L to a new user, remote dumping secret doesn't work !

Can someone PM me,
    H.

• Can someone help me with finding the initial ntlm hash? I am not sure what I am doing wrong here

• Type your comment> @fightnerd said:

Can someone help me with finding the initial ntlm hash? I am not sure what I am doing wrong here

Nevermind

• edited December 2019

Can someone assist me in one of the last steps regarding granting my user rights? I cannot seem to do it to save my life. I assume it's a syntax issue.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was using the wrong account to run the command in the context of. I think I would have figured it out had I known the version of the powerful tool mattered when running on a remote linux box. I assuming running with runas on Windows wouldn't need it?

• Lots of new tools learned on this one. Ty @FalseProfit for giving me the tiniest tip to push me to the end! /root

• so long kerberos

• I though this is easy T_T Can anyone guide me atleast with the tools huhu... PM Me :'(

• Anyone available to discuss the final stages of root with me? I keep getting this error and I cannot get past it when using the cat.

ERROR kuhl_m_lsadump_dcsync ; GetNCChanges: 0x000020f7 (8439)

• edited December 2019

Any nudge after cracking the user password?
    =>"Error: An error of type WinRM::WinRMHTTPTransportError happened, message is Unable to parse authorization header."<=
    Google doesn't help me too much..

Edit: No need anymore... I was forcing evil connection on a wrong port..

clarkkent

• edited December 2019

I can't get S****H****d.ps1 working in the e**l-W***M shell, PM me if you can help me

• I dont know how to get into root .. PM Me if you can help me~

• edited December 2019

I found user s**-a*******, but i donot know how to root.
    I try to run the dog didn't find a path to attack, and the a******.ps1 didn't get useful information.
    who can help me ..

edit: got it.

• Also stuck at root, tried multiple combinations for p*ex******.py but getting connection refused everytime.
    Is the user s
    -a******* to be used for that?
    Thanks!

• i'm only getting shell with evil-*****.rb and its unstable and slow af any suggestions?

• Been enumerating found 2 domains SMB in the right direction? or think about other ports?

• Hey all,
    My dog was working. But now
    When I try to walk the dog remotely, I get the following error:
    dns.resolver.NXDOMAIN: None of DNS query names exist.

Has anyone encountered this ? How did you resolve it ?

• Type your comment> @inertia said:

Hey all,
    My dog was working. But now
    When I try to walk the dog remotely, I get the following error:
    dns.resolver.NXDOMAIN: None of DNS query names exist.

Has anyone encountered this ? How did you resolve it ?

Never mind . Got help from @mswdr2 !
    Now onto a timeout issue !

• edited December 2019

I would appreciate if someone could assist me with some evil syntax. It seems straightforward, so I think I'm missing something else.

got it, thanks to my own sanity check.

• edited December 2019

Hey, first post here, currently trying to figure out how to escalate privileges and am currently stuck on getting either "d****s.e" or P****V***'s command "A-O*******L" to work. The former upon invocation gives me the following error

00000005: SecErr: DSID-03152870, problem 4003 (INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS), data 0
    Insufficient Rights

the latter in turn tells me it cannot

CommitChanges ... A constraint violation occurred

Any hint would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot and merry christmas!

EDIT.: Just managed to root the box. The commands I used were actually the right ones, I had simply overlooked the difference between "M******f" and "G********l" in B********d.

Arrexel

• This box required a lot of research I must say. At the end of it, I'm nowhere near understanding Windows AD but this was quite a step in that direction.

Regardless, PM if you need a nudge.

• So i have found users through kerberos

• Anyone on to help with understanding next steps in getting root?

• Type your comment> @FalseProfit said:

Can someone assist me in one of the last steps regarding granting my user rights? I cannot seem to do it to save my life. I assume it's a syntax issue.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was using the wrong account to run the command in the context of. I think I would have figured it out had I known the version of the powerful tool mattered when running on a remote linux box. I assuming running with runas on Windows wouldn't need it?

I got the initial foothold using i*****t and e**-****m. I'm able to change s*******n's password using a remote RC client. When running runas from the shell provided by e***-****m I cannot enter a password, since the execution returns to the command prompt. Am I on the right path?

I've been also able to create another user on the domain, but not sure if that's the path I should follow.

Do I need to walk the dog before getting the user's flag?

PS: I'm working from a Linux box, BTW

• Can't get any output from SH and only get CSVs from BH. Can someone please help, been stuck on this for a while now.

• Type your comment> @IdeaEngine007 said:

@f3v3r , You need to import the ps module using 'Import-module SharpHound.ps1'.

I get an error on this command

• Type your comment> @jenco said:

Been trying to execute B****H.exe or *.Ps1 but both just fail with out any output. could someone please DM Me. i'm using EW*** for shell. going crazy (loving the challenge, but hit a wall and i'm no longer learning) Please DM.

did you solve the problem? I get an error

• Finally got root !!! Thanks to @gverre for the step i missed and the authors for this amazing machine ! Feel free to DM if you need help

• anybody else getting a bunch of errors when running enum4linux?

Sign In to comment.