We have a leak - OSINT Challenge

Comments

• Stuck on password.zip. I have the profile and found the images, but I think I'm overthinking it. I also have never played ____, so if that's assumed knowledge then I'll really need a nudge in the right direction. I'd appreciate a PM and I can tell you what I have so far.

• Finally! That was kind of a leap. I only was able to get there by completing Breach before this. PM me if you need a nudge. If you haven't done so already, give Breach a shot. If you are stuck on password.zip like I was you probabaly are missing that same thing. Thank you @greenwolf

b0ssk

• Type your comment> @ArcVael said:

Stuck on password.zip. I have the profile and found the images, but I think I'm overthinking it. I also have never played ____, so if that's assumed knowledge then I'll really need a nudge in the right direction. I'd appreciate a PM and I can tell you what I have so far.

I just finished the challenge, I think you are overthinking like me. All you need is in SuperSecStartup twitter feed. If you still need a nudge to let me know.

• i think im overthinking on username.zip
    i look on twitter account and tried what ı found but cant open the zip :(

Hack The Box

You can pm me on discord sh4d0wless#6154

• edited March 25

Type your comment> @sh4d0wless said:

i think im overthinking on username.zip
    i look on twitter account and tried what ı found but cant open the zip :(

I'm in the same boat. Found 4 related twatter accounts (1 x corp, 3 user), and an email address but can't join the dots from there... (Am I right in thinking the domain name from the email address isn't related to the challenge, even though it resolves?)

edit - got it. The pieces seemed to fall into place after a night's sleep!

• I'm stuck on username.zip... I found the twitter pages of the company and 4 links to it. Got the mail address and default ssh pw. Can someone give me a nudge?

• @hammeh said:

I'm stuck on username.zip... I found the twitter pages of the company and 4 links to it. Got the mail address and default ssh pw. Can someone give me a nudge?

If you found all the users, you will notice their email addresses have a certain format..

Kevoenos

• Very cool challenge! Look forward for more challenges like this :)

• I'm stuck with the USERNAME password.
    I feel i am close, I think I found all the details needed on Twitter and my gap is the structure of the name. Can someone pm me to tell if i am in the right way?

• Think I have all the parts for the password.zip but struggling to find the right format / password. Any hints would be appreciated :)

• someone mind to give me a nudge or hint.... tried already with serveral programms to crack the zip maybe is use a bad wordlist or wrong syntax

• Hello,

I am not able to find the password for the passworzip file, i have even got the passwords , but still those passwords are not working. Please help me on it. I spent all day struggling on it.

• Funny Challenge I enjoyed .. Thank you , small Hint .. Focus on Twitter :wink:

Drxxx
    I wouldn't mind some +respect if I helped you ;)

• what happen to username.zip ?? should it be protected by password also?

• Found the flag but it does not work :/

• edited April 13

Someone help on this challenge, i am stuck

Ja4V8s28Ck
    Nothing is an Accident, It's Just a part of Destiny

• edited April 15

Stucked on the second password for "password.zip" any hint !!

---> Solved. Thanks for the help ^_^

• Hi guys, i found the username.zip password , but no password.zip password , can send me any hits please ?

• edited April 14

I think I do need some help, still stuck on username. I found 1 employee and the companies twitter page....

Aah found a second employee

• Type your comment> @alex1602 said:

I think I do need some help, still stuck on username. I found 1 employee and the companies twitter page....

Aah found a second employee

I think I got the password part, still need the username though

• edited April 15

Finally found the email
    got the flag!

• I'm lost.. Ive read thru this thread multiple times. I'm on Twitter, finding the company page, employees/associates, there are a few things that stick out to me, but I'm not able to even get the correct username/password for the first zip file. I know its right in front of me, but i cant figure it out. And for the record, today is a new day. I already had a good nights sleep to think it over lol

• Can anyone help lead me in the right direction??

• got it, good challenge, feel free to PM me

m4nu

Valiant, nothing is impossible.
    Lock by lock and one after the other is the key. You cannot open door number 9 until you have unlocked number 8.

• I had some problems using Windows zip. 7zip worked better.
  • edited April 20

hahahaha @greenwolf you are crazy :-)

• edited April 22

is the username.zip password is one of the users ?
    but know of the users names , account is working :\

got the default password for password.zip
    but cant get there .

EDIT: Got it ^^

• i'm still stuck in it anyone help me

• Awesome challenge, drove me nuts until I found the email. Nudge: there is something else to look other than twits and media

xNaaro

• I'm still stuck in it anyone help me.

Sign In to comment.